Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I like to make out with someone right after they've sucked me off to get the taste of my cum, did this just last night and got so turned on that I kept jacking off til I got a second load worked up and right before she started to go down to slurp it up, I got a little on my finger just for myself and licked it up. Was one of the rare instances when I've eaten it straight from my dick other than licking it out of or off of someone.

That is absolutely the best. Always kiss your cocksucker. It tastes good, and it's the best possible way to show your appreciation. No one should expect an other to take his load if he's not willing to taste it too. Just ain't right otherwise.

D_Sven_Golly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have been eating my cum for years. Sometimes I wank right into my mouth (or all over my face), sometimes into my hand and slurp it up and play with it in my mouth, I love licking it off my wife's lips or her body and love going down on her after I shoot in her pussy.*
Never sucked a guy off, but fantasize about it every now and then. But I'm straight. Kinky, but straight. :)
Anyway, when you think about there is nothing weird or unnatural about it and it's pretty sexy. I love it and sometimes a need a little bit real bad and I'll edge until I get just a small amount out, like stopping just before the whole orgasm is unstoppable, and then lick it off my hands and rub a little on my lips. Just enough to have "that taste" in my mouth. I have done it at work sometimes - pretty hot, I think.*

Reactions: sparkinman311

bigg tool

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
...and nice looking lips you have :cool:

I have been eating my cum for years. Sometimes I wank right into my mouth (or all over my face), sometimes into my hand and slurp it up and play with it in my mouth, I love licking it off my wife's lips or her body and love going down on her after I shoot in her pussy.*
Never sucked a guy off, but fantasize about it every now and then. But I'm straight. Kinky, but straight. :)
Anyway, when you think about there is nothing weird or unnatural about it and it's pretty sexy. I love it and sometimes a need a little bit real bad and I'll edge until I get just a small amount out, like stopping just before the whole orgasm is unstoppable, and then lick it off my hands and rub a little on my lips. Just enough to have "that taste" in my mouth. I have done it at work sometimes - pretty hot, I think.*

Reactions: P.J.9

sounder1

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

Now that is what I said before! Lick up those cream pies when you're both so excited and you will have no problem eating your own nectar.

Hope you get a chance to suck off a guy someday too. You will be amazed at how nice if feels to have another guy's cock in your mouth.

Reactions: P.J.9

pajoe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love my own cum. My favorite way to cum when I jack off is legs over my head and cum in my mouth and swallow all of it. I also like to lick it out of my girl's pussy, off her tits and have her give it back to me when I cum in her mouth. My girl really likes to give me hand jobs and have me cum in her hand and then she feeds it to me and I swallow it. No matter how I cum I always eat some or all of it.

zephyr808

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I love the taste of my own pre-cum, if I go at it long enough for that to start dripping out. And if I taste my load as soon as it comes out, I do like the taste of that as well. But after maybe 30 seconds it loses it's appeal for me, tastes different and so ultimately I just want to wipe it up most of the time.

Reactions: P.J.9 and Jack1990

str8budchgo

Superior Member
Media
Santa Barbara (California, United States)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love my own cum. My favorite way to cum when I jack off is legs over my head and cum in my mouth and swallow all of it. I also like to lick it out of my girl's pussy, off her tits and have her give it back to me when I cum in her mouth. My girl really likes to give me hand jobs and have me cum in her hand and then she feeds it to me and I swallow it. No matter how I cum I always eat some or all of it.

wanna taste mine?

D_WoolChuckery

Account Disabled
Media
I love the taste of my own pre-cum, if I go at it long enough for that to start dripping out. And if I taste my load as soon as it comes out, I do like the taste of that as well. But after maybe 30 seconds it loses it's appeal for me, tastes different and so ultimately I just want to wipe it up most of the time.

..this...

thomponte

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have been told that my cum taste great since I was 17 but never tasted my own. Not sure I would but it's nice to know anyhow.

Shawn001

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I tried many times to swallow my own load. Like many here, I shot my load into my hand, a cup, or anything that would hold it so I could place it into my mouth and swallow. I have no problem swallowing my own precum, but maybe that's because it's a smaller amout. But when it comes to my cum, I always change my mind after I cum.

But I did swallow the load of a guy I was hooking up with. It felt super exciting when I did. It took me a while to work up to it though. We didn't bareback till several months after we started hooking up. One time I came before he did, which I normally don't do because I don't get or stay as excited as I would eitherwise be. After I came and he had cleaned up, I sucked him till be blew his load in my mouth, but not being as excited anymore, I just spit it out. I knew why. So the next time we hooked up, I asked him to wear a condom so that when he was ready to blow his load, i could just remove the condom and suck his cock and take his load in my mouth. So that's how it went. After about 20 or 25 minutes of him pounding me in various positions, he was fucking me doggy style. He then told me he was getting close. I pulled away from him and he laid down on the bed with his head resting against the headboard and I put my plan into action. I pulled his condom off and proceeded to suck his cock. I could tell he was getting close by the sound of his moaning, and I could also start to taste his precum. I then heard him moan load and I felt his load pouring and pouring into my mouth. It practically filled my mouth as he was a heavy cummer. I kept sucking, squizzing every last drop out. With his cum still in my mouth, I was now crazy excited as I hadn't cum yet. I then knelt closer to him and stroked my cock over his belly. And at the same time that I blew my load, I swallowed his load, which had still been in my mouth. I was so excited that I even thought about licking my load of his belly and swallowing too, but I didnt. That was an awesome experience.

Genuinkguy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
its ridiculous that people only mention about diseases when is about men to men stuff, but never when is about womens, licking a pussy etc etc in these straight subjects they never mention diseases.

Reactions: hunghorse30

Chrysippus

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know many guys who have wanted to swallow there cum but back out after cumming is a common thing. So this weekend i decided to go through with it after so many attempts.There was a main reason why which i will explain.There was a guy who i met online that was seeking the same thing i was, jerk off budy and maybe oral cum swallowing. So i figured i better get down to seeing if i will like to swallow cum if i was in that situation. A few years ago i did manage to cum all over my face so i kind of had an idea what it would be like. I also stated if there was a guy who wanted me to suck his dick and swallow i would. Well this weekend i deciided this is it i was so horny and figured i would probably get a huge load to swallow.I just had to decide what the best procedure was ,cum all over my mouth and try to get as much in or shoot in a shot glass or lick it up off something. Well i deciced to go the drink it up in the glass. So i grabbed a bunch of well hung guys jpegs of the web and brought it to my laptop.Then i went in my room and started to jerk my cock to those huge cocks that i was looking at. I was thinking how great it would to swallow those huge loads of them. After jerking for a good ten minutes i put the shot glass to my dick and shot my load in it.At that point i thought maybe i shouldnt do this but in an instant i put the glass to my mouth and in it went. It was very hot and had a velvety texture but i thought this isnt that bad.I didnt run for water or think what the heck was i doing.One thing that came to mind is that if i ever want to suck on another mans cock i may be asked to swallow so this made my decision very quick.Who knows maybe now when i get horny i will swallow my cum now.I Am hoping one day that i will be able to experince another guy coming in my mouth or all over my face. I am working on that so hopefully this guy im chatting with is serious like i am.

Ah yes, Kronos all over again...(slurp!) Nom nom nom!