Finally...the vid of Hammer's huge thong bulge

241ormore

Experimental Member
Media
I believe it has been discussed here before, but always without the footage. Finally, here's the video that shows M.C. Hammer's huge package in a thong. It is well worth the download wait which doesn't take long anyway. Watch the clip where he humps a girl from behind, his cock bouncing around like crazy the whole time. http://youtube.com/w/MC-HAMMER-Pumps-in-a-Bump?v=axEk3F6sE88

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sorcerer said:
I've loved her since childhood. I cried all day when she died.

Same here dude. It's akin to the way I felt when Audrey Hepburn died.

I'm in shock that someone reacted so similarly to Elizabeth since her talent was under-used. There's nothing better than sitting back and watching old episodes of "Bewitched" as she lays waste to the most of her supporting cast with her outrageous presence and talent.

However, Paul Lynde, "Her Highness" Agnes Moorhead, and her alter ego "Cousin Serena" could give the gal a run for her money!

In my opinion Miss Montgomery was an immensely undersung talent.

Ever see her as Lizzie Borden? It was mesmeric.

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
241ormore said:
I believe it has been discussed here before, but always without the footage. Finally, here's the video that shows M.C. Hammer's huge package in a thong. It is well worth the download wait which doesn't take long anyway. Watch the clip where he humps a girl from behind, his cock bouncing around like crazy the whole time. http://youtube.com/w/MC-HAMMER-Pumps-in-a-Bump?v=axEk3F6sE88

I'd think I would have a raging hard-on with all those chicks standing around and dancing in their bathing suits.

_________
So many women so little time...

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
Stronzo said:
Same here dude. It's akin to the way I felt when Audrey Hepburn died.

I'm in shock that someone reacted so similarly to Elizabeth since her talent was under-used. There's nothing better than sitting back and watching old episodes of "Bewitched" as she lays waste to the most of her supporting cast with her outrageous presence and talent.

However, Paul Lynde, "Her Highness" Agnes Moorhead, and her alter ego "Cousin Serena" could give the gal a run for her money!

In my opinion Miss Montgomery was an immensely undersung talent.

Ever see her as Lizzie Borden? It was mesmeric.
Yes, I saw Lizzie Borden. It seemed nobody cared for EM after "Bewitched" ended. Did you ever see her pre-Bewitched "Twilight Zone" episodes? In one episode she's mute and does all emotion comes from the eyes...and the machine gun she has.

mxdcock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
OKay, i have a mac powerbook running on os x...whenevr i go to watch something like this it says that i either have javascript turned off or an old macromedia player installed. Now I only just installed macromedia so cant have an old version, so how do i know about javascript?? Anyone got a mac and can help me!?! Cos I REAAAALLLY wanna see this!!!!!! Or can someone just emial me the file! Im gaggin for it!

bluice94

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Can you imagine what hit the single would have been if he'd recorded a videoclip the way Italian singer Sabrina (Salerno) did with "Boys (summertime love)"? Anyone remember the 1987 clip at the pool where her top was 'accidentally' low and giving anyone a peek at her nipples before putting the stuff back in place again? Wow... I guess I'd rather seen MC Hammer give us a glimpse of his balls or a bit of cock!

rocketnips

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
OKay, i have a mac powerbook running on os x...whenevr i go to watch something like this it says that i either have javascript turned off or an old macromedia player installed. Now I only just installed macromedia so cant have an old version, so how do i know about javascript?? Anyone got a mac and can help me!?! Cos I REAAAALLLY wanna see this!!!!!! Or can someone just emial me the file! Im gaggin for it!

MC Hammer Pumps in a Bump vidéo Music(The Volume is on) - YouTube

try this