finally took the plunge

heatherchika

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
and did a threesome... my boyfriend watched while i had sex with his drummer right in from of him. at first he was getting into it, but then i really got into it, and started crying and then i ejaculated for the first time. my boyfriend was really crushed and left the room, since this guy had made me gush in ten minutes, which my boyfriend wasn't able to do with with his tongue in five years. i felt bad for him, and yet i felt better than i ever had before. orgasms kept coming in waves until i felt completely drained of some fluid i didn't realize i had been holding... the sheets were soaked... i must have squirted fifteen times. then, when he came, it was even more unbelievable. he said he drinks a gallon of milk every day to support this ability... let me guarantee you ladies he filled a wine glass in a matter of two minutes. it was brimming over, actually. i was hesitant to drink it, but when i did, i felt a lust unlike i had ever felt before. i think this man might be an incubus or demon or something... has anyone had anything like this happen before. my boyfriend is like the 20th thoughout on my mind right now... all i can think about is the taste of his cum... like pomegranates, pineapple, and coconut blended together. am i go going crazy? please tell me i am not under a spell! help!

Reactions: lxix2nite

heatherchika

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
by the way, i felt his penis growing in me, slowly working it's way into me... it was painful in a kind of constant but manageable way. At first it was only six inches, but literally hard as granite. I felt it expand... he claims it gets longer than thirteen inches, but online inside a woman's body. has anyone met an incubus before? i'm freaking out, i'm terrified of ever losing the pleasure he has just given me... my heart would shatter.

He left all his cum in the glass in my fridge. He insists that my boyfriend must drink from it before I may fuck the incubus again. What should I do??? I don't know if I'll even be able to surrender a drop to him. I can't stop drinking it. Help... how can I stop this!!

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
by the way, i felt his penis growing in me, slowly working it's way into me... it was painful in a kind of constant but manageable way. At first it was only six inches, but literally hard as granite. I felt it expand... he claims it gets longer than thirteen inches, but online inside a woman's body. has anyone met an incubus before? i'm freaking out, i'm terrified of ever losing the pleasure he has just given me... my heart would shatter.

He left all his cum in the glass in my fridge. He insists that my boyfriend must drink from it before I may fuck the incubus again. What should I do??? I don't know if I'll even be able to surrender a drop to him. I can't stop drinking it. Help... how can I stop this!!
You are a better writer than I am

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay