Finally tried pumping, not what I expected.

rrambo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Always wanted to try pumping but never really had the extra funds to buy a decent quality pump until recently.

Was a little worried about using too much pressure because I've heard how dangerous it can be.. also, I wanted to make sure I didn't cause any blisters, blood vessel rupture.. especially since my wife doesn't know about it :biggrin1:

Anyway, I bought a good pump, about 120.00 but even at that price the pump doesn't have a guage even though it's appears to be a high quality brass pump.. so I decided to just take it real easy, slow and for a short period of time..

To get to the point, I lubed up, went in flaccid and pumped one time... immediately I went to about 3/4 erect.. one more pump and BOOM, fully erect and harder than I've ever been.. REALLY wasn't expecting it to be that immediate... I mean we're talking within a split second of pumping.. 2 pumps and I was pumped UP... anyway, since I had to idea of the pressure I only left it there for a few minutes and then release pressure.... I massaged a little bit then did it again... same thing.. immediately hard... maybe left it there for 3-4 minutes.. then stopped and well... had to j/o since I was so hard..

No ill effects, no bruising, etc... just slightly sore.. so the next day (yesterday) I decided to go buy a vacuum pump with a guage.. got one at an auto parts store... came home and hooked it to the cylinder.. lubed up, inserted and pumped.. this pump is smaller so it took about 2 pumps to equal 1 pump from the original pump but since the cylinder has a ruler guage on it I could pump to the same place as the original pump only now I know how much pressure I'm using... so the guage was reading 3-4.. I could go to 5 but was a little scared of that pressure since I had researched and read you should only do 1-2 in the beginning.. so I left it at 3-4 for 3 sets of 5 minutes.... and.... then j/o after I was done...

So anyway, I was pleasantly surprised by the whole pumping experience... I never expected the results to be so immediate.. I don't expect any permanent gains from it, but it sure would be nice if it worked... I won't be able to pump that often since I have to do it in privacy.. but I just wanted to share my experience for those who may have been curious about pumping as I was...

One last thing, if I ever got to the point that I could fill the cylinder with my pumped dick I think I'd have to take pics... that would be HUGE!! the cylinder is almost exactly the size of 2 coke cans stacked on top of each other...

Media
That's the exact opposite of myfirst time. The pump action did nothing for me - didn't
make me bigger or turn me on.

I was so dissapointed. I think I might have had dud equipment or maybe the wrong technique.

I'd love to meet up with a London-based pumper to discuss.

rrambo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's the exact opposite of myfirst time. The pump action did nothing for me - didn't
make me bigger or turn me on.

I was so dissapointed. I think I might have had dud equipment or maybe the wrong technique.

I'd love to meet up with a London-based pumper to discuss.

Must have been a bad pump then... I wasn't "aroused" by the pump at all.. it was strictly a matter of each pump immediately causing major growth.. I'd say I got my moneys worth in the pump.. it was kinda cool because I could literally watch my cock swell as the pump handle move like blowing up a balloon.