Finally uploaded photo of my endowment

drrionelli

Experimental Member
Media
You know, bguy, virginity is not a disease. Nobody ever died from it, my friend! I don't mean to sound cavalier, but I sense that you're looking for more than just sex. You're looking for that special person with whom to share your virginity, aren't you? Somebody who will appreciate you for the entirety of your being and not just that truncheon south of your navel.

If that's the case, I applaud you! Too often, the buzzphrase has become "instant gratification." We as men are led to believe that virginity is something that we must rid ourselves of as soon as we hit puberty, if not before. That's absurd.

If you're just looking to get your cookies crumbled, then you can masturbate and do that. But, if you're looking for somebody special with whom you can connect, then let me encourage you to keep looking. The search is worth it.

michaang

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You sure it's only 6.5 girth? I'm 6" thick here (haven't figured out how to add pics to my profile yet).

liberia

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Your dick looks thicker than mine, but mine is at least 7" girth along whole length, and 7.5" when I`m really excited. Just wish I could find some condoms to fit.

bguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You know, bguy, virginity is not a disease. Nobody ever died from it, my friend! I don't mean to sound cavalier, but I sense that you're looking for more than just sex. You're looking for that special person with whom to share your virginity, aren't you?
I guess it's not just that I'm a virgin, but that I'm a divorced virgin. At least when I was married, even though I was being sexually rejected, I had someone telling me that I was the best thing that had ever happened to her and she was looking forward to spending the rest of her life with me. But after she betrayed and abandoned me, the rejection was complete and ultimate. I have an even larger fear of rejection now. And since my first sexual experience with a woman other than my wife ended so badly, it seems to just be compounding itself. I'm worried that I'm just broken for good.

bguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
when did you make this offer?
Oh, that would be in your 'What have I missed?' thread... http://www.lpsg.org/88976-what-have-i-missed-post1495275.html#post1495275

i didn't get the memo, lol. unfortunately i have to work this weekend though. darn... :redface:
Lol, Uh-huh... suuuuure... :rolleyes:

Well, I'm still planning on driving around the state this weekend, so if you think you can find some time for me to take you out to dinner or something, you just let me know. Otherwise I'll be dining alone somewhere.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
Oh, that would be in your 'What have I missed?' thread... http://www.lpsg.org/88976-what-have-i-missed-post1495275.html#post1495275

Lol, Uh-huh... suuuuure... :rolleyes:

Well, I'm still planning on driving around the state this weekend, so if you think you can find some time for me to take you out to dinner or something, you just let me know. Otherwise I'll be dining alone somewhere.

where in the central valley do you live? my parents used to own a house in fresno. (i dreaded going there.)

bguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
where in the central valley do you live? my parents used to own a house in fresno. (i dreaded going there.)
I live in Stockton (you would likely dread coming here as well). That's why I try and get out of town as many weekends as I possibly can. San Francisco, Sacramento, Monterey, Santa Cruz, wherever... I'm looking for someplace fun to visit this weekend and still haven't decided (apparently not Fresno).

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
I live in Stockton (you would likely dread coming here as well). That's why I try and get out of town as many weekends as I possibly can. San Francisco, Sacramento, Monterey, Santa Cruz, wherever... I'm looking for someplace fun to visit this weekend and still haven't decided (apparently not Fresno).

why do you live there?! it's so boring, lol... no offense. i've been to stockton plenty of times and it was always cold as hell during the winters, brrrr!! as long as you get outta stockton, i'm sure you'll have a good time road tripping this weekend!

bguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
why do you live there?!
Moved here to support the growth of my wife's career. Now she's gone and I'm stuck here for at least this year (she took all the money too). Nice thing is that it only takes me 5-10 minutes to get to work or back, so no long commute and no paying for parking. You think Stockton's cold in the winter? Ha! Ex moved to South Lake Tahoe. Gets into the teens there.

w2m4m

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Wow, very impressive. Is it just the photography or is it really as thick as as your hand is holding it? I have to take a nother look..........

bguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow, very impressive. Is it just the photography or is it really as thick as as your hand is holding it? I have to take a nother look..........
I'm wondering if my crummy phone camera may be misleading some of you. I really am JUST 8.5" long and 6+" in girth.

I've attached another recent pic that provides a different angle. You'll have to ignore the orange glow. That's an artifact of the camera, not a weird skin condition...

Attachments