Finals fucking suck!!!!!

galaxus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Warning! Rant ahead!

All I want to do right now is to fuck my girl, drink my liquor and smoke my weed (REPEAT) until my body is ruined!

Why would you have the 2 hardest science classes at MSU on the same fucking DAY!??

Studying for biochemistry and physiology is a bitch!!!

I'm starting my midnight scream an hour early: AAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:.....

but by the end of the day..... i'll be cool.... i think.......:cool:

justcurious80

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Warning! Rant ahead!

All I want to do right now is to fuck my girl, drink my liquor and smoke my weed (REPEAT) until my body is ruined!

Why would you have the 2 hardest science classes at MSU on the same fucking DAY!??

I'm starting my midnight scream an hour early: AAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:.....

can i raise you biochemistry, organic chemistry, and histology? lol

galaxus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I actually loved Orgo! I never had Histo though. I wouldn't want to take them all at same time anyway.

OK! I'm so cereal right now! Going to bed to wake up at 4 am. peace.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

You need to keep studying.
You do not deserve a passing grade in biochemistry & physiology until you realize drinking liquor and smoking weed until your body is ruined is a very stupid thing.

Granted you are years away (if you make it) to courses that build on those two such as pharmacology, pathology and toxicology which help to make it all clear how very stupid such behavior really is.

Trust someone who knows - your whole life, not just your academic life,is much better if you refrain from putting shit into your system.

Good Luck

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Warning! Rant ahead!

It could be worse. You could be at UNC Chapel Hill.

galaxus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You need to keep studying.
You do not deserve a passing grade in biochemistry & physiology until you realize drinking liquor and smoking weed until your body is ruined is a very stupid thing.

Granted you are years away (if you make it) to courses that build on those two such as pharmacology, pathology and toxicology which help to make it all clear how very stupid such behavior really is.

Trust someone who knows - your whole life, not just your academic life,is much better if you refrain from putting shit into your system.

Good Luck

lol. Dude chill out. Its a rant. I know it is I know how bad they can be. And I'll make it. I always do.

Anyway.... the day went ok. Now I have a week off until summer classes start.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why are you stressing? Do you not know the material? Are you cramming? Did you procrastinate? If you know your stuff, a final exam is just like a review.

galaxus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why are you stressing? Do you not know the material? Are you cramming? Did you procrastinate? If you know your stuff, a final exam is just like a review.

Its really not. too much info to retain.

the biochem one wasn't a comprehensive exam at all.

the physio one was 1/2 old stuff from the last 4 months and 1/2 new stuff the last 4 weeks.

I was tested on stem cell, gut, endocrine, renal, and integrative physiology.

I think I did good in both tho.:cool: