Find a Fuck buddy

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by goldfish10, Jan 22, 2010.

1. goldfish10

goldfish10 New Member

Anyone have any tips on finding a fuck buddy (either male or female). Any stories members would like to share on how they found one?

2. chadstallion

Gold Member

Albums:
    adultfriendfinder.com

3. goldfish10

goldfish10 New Member

Does it really work?

4. beachbum1971

beachbum1971 Member

Albums:
    I was told it is easier for women, and since my seperation, I have definitely found that to be the case. Men are easy! lol.
    Women want someone who will buy them dinner and be nice to them. Tell them they are pretty and listen to what they have to say. Most of us don't hold onto virginity until marriage these days, so there are plenty of single ladies out there who only want a decent guy to have sex with, without too many strings. Especially the ones who already have children and don't want anymore, or career women who don't want kids. Or, depending on your age, younger girls who just want to have fun. Beware the upper twenties and lower thirties single women who are looking for husband and father material. Don't break their hearts if you have no interest in them other than casual sex.
    Don't be shy, but don't be crude. You really shouldn't go up to a woman and ask her to be a fuck buddy, as we women can do to you guys. It's really the only double standard I subscribe to!

5. texas41-38

texas41-38 Member

I have always had incredible luck with Craigslist. Especially when I am traveling for business or on football weekends. But I have a couple of friends who have had no results from it. It is all a crap shoot, like most things in life.

6. B_jeepguy2

B_jeepguy2 New Member

Yeah I have had pretty good luck with craigslist too. I was in Salt Lake City Utah on business and posted an ad on Craigslist and within an hour I had several HOT LDS guys who wanted to fool around. LOL

7. KTF40

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yep, Craigslist. That's where I found my current one, and the one before that. But when using the internet, while you may find women who are more honest and up front with what they're looking for, you got to be realistic with your expectations.

8. D_Polyxena Pasties

D_Polyxena Pasties New Member

Yeah, craigslist. And I would suggest not getting a "regular" one... because that's usually when things get awkward.

9. need2bsexy2

need2bsexy2 Active Member

Albums:
    I have found three women on adultfriendfinder and one on craigslist, casual encounters. Only one of the women lasted for more than a month, but they were all clean and fun.

10. goldfish10

goldfish10 New Member

From a female perspective, what is the best way to create a memorable profile on Craigslist to attract a female FB? I've tried but only found spam responses to my ads.

11. ericbythebay

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Pretty easy for guys, we've used craigslist, adam4adam, dudesnude, and a few others to find fuck buddies.

12. vergax

vergax Member

Albums:
    The way I do is to right away "confess" to all my new female acquaintances that

- I am not interested in friendships with girls without sex, for friendship i have my male friends

- long term romantinc relationships are out of my radar until I reach 50, in the time being, I prefer sex and friendships on the side.

It works like a charm, I usually score 2-3 women per week and a few of them are married, which is a good group to focus on if you want fuck buddies who won't disturb your weekly activities.

13. sxjTheFirst

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    What he said :)

And tell the guys what you are looking for. Have a decent pic, some stats abt yourself (but not your autobiography) , send messages to some of them yourselves.

14. D_Petherick_Poundlouder

How early would u put this out there? When would it be appropiate

15. chadstallion

Gold Member

Albums:
    has worked and continues to work for me.

16. champ111

champ111 New Member

i met a couple chicks on CL........

17. poizen-ivy

poizen-ivy New Member

Albums:
    Tip 1. Don't find them attractive in a relationship sense, otherwise it will get messy.
    Tip 2. Keep it like a friendship, that way you and they, don't get any 'used' feelings.
    Tip 3. Be honest and *if* you do start to get feelings... it's all over red rover.
    Tip 4. Unleash and have (safe) fun!!!

Draft saved Draft deleted