Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have looked and searched, but this story has been escaping me.

Im looking for a story where a younger brother visits an older brother at college, and ends up showing him up. Ends up in a measuring contest, and the younger gets the girl.

Anyone?

I realise I shouldn't revive a dead thread but I'm also looking for the same story, did anyone find it in the end? Or have any idea if/when it was removed?

fenixero1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I got the story. It was hard , but I could find it through Wayback Machine. However , I do not remember the author's name . The story has about 7000 words , so it is too long to put here . If you tell me your e- mail address I can send it to you .

fenixero1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I got the story. It was hard , but I could find it through Wayback Machine. However , I do not remember the author's name . The story has about 7000 words , so it is too long to put here . If you tell me your e- mail address I can send it to you .

karzak

Just Browsing
Media
I would like a copy as well