Find Hot on 7'6 FT Tall?

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Penis size has nothing to do with height

But most people are proportional, so there is a greater likelihood that a guy who is above average in height will also be above average length. That having been said, the smallest guy I've ever been with was my height, but the largest guy I've ever been with was a few inches taller than me.

B_gay_channel

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
But most people are proportional, so there is a greater likelihood that a guy who is above average in height will also be above average length. That having been said, the smallest guy I've ever been with was my height, but the largest guy I've ever been with was a few inches taller than me.

Oh That's cool! what's your height dude?

So if Ming has 10" so you got 8 or 9?

ElDorado77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
yeah, if you're really tall it's expected that you have a big dick, so it might be kinda embarrassing if you're below avg. but if you're just avg. height, you aren't as pressured to live up to expectations.

B_gay_channel

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yeah, if you're really tall it's expected that you have a big dick, so it might be kinda embarrassing if you're below avg. but if you're just avg. height, you aren't as pressured to live up to expectations.

Yes yes yo!

You got the best explanation dude! And yes I agree with you, if you're tall people would really expect the height of your downside! :biggrin1:

tallhungNZ

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

This is definitely true as Ive had a lot of experiences with it. Thankfully Im more than average in all departments.

hungtoomuch

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
This is definitely true as Ive had a lot of experiences with it. Thankfully Im more than average in all departments.

A friend of mine used to write for USA Today and covered the Rockets, he confirms that Yao has the piece that matches his height. He said some of the other players used to call him a Chinese Rocket.

B_gsmiley

Just Browsing
Media
I have a thing for Tall guys no matter how they look. I have no idea what it is. There is this dooofy guy at work and he is plain ole ugly, yet I find myself him so bad. Maybe its curiousity.

DickVaine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've always noticed how rare it is to see a really good-looking tall man in everyday life (that is, not an athlete). There are a lot fewer men over 6', than under 6'. I dated a man over 7', and his cock was a nice size, but not hung. He was 19, and very skinny, so it didn't look disporportionate. His dong had a nice shape as well, which helped, I think.

The guy with the biggest dick I ever dated was about 5'7", 140lbs. After dinner we went back to his place. We were sitting on his couch, drinking beer & making out when I went for it. The lights were low so I honestly thought I grabbed his beer bottle by accident. It was huge & as perfect-looking as they get. And that's been my experience. The short, slim, wirey-types usually whip out the biggest schlongs.

I'm not a chub-chaser, but from amateur pics online, I don't think I've ever seen a fat guy with a big dick, soft or hard. And it's not the gut-hang making the dick-hang look smaller either.

Yao's attractive. I'd have fun with him no matter 'rocket' or 'shrimp roll'. I'd have him sitting up on a couch nude, loooong thighs spread wide -- he better not shave bush or pits -- lifting his mung bean-bag up for my Sum Yung Gai Spicy Pork, extra duck sauce.

samhung

Sexy Member
Media
In medical and scientific literature, there is no commonly accepted relationship between height, weight, arm, nose, ear, foot or hand size and the size of a man's penis. There are studies that have found an association between penis and other appendage size, but the methodology has either been questionable or there were other disagreements with various study findings. To date, the medical community has NOT found a reliable method to measure a man's penis in relationship to other physical factors except by dropping trou and measuring it directly.