Finding a big cock

ryan1978

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey guys, looking for a bit of help. I lead a straight life but want to experience sucking a big cock. I had one experience about ten years ago and it was amazing, i still fantasise about it now and just thinking about his cock almost makes me cum.

I live in the uk and want to know where is the safest and most descrete way to do it. I don't want full sex. This may sound strange, but I'm not actually attracted to men, just cock. Thanks for your help.

canada67

Just Browsing
Media
Hey guys, looking for a bit of help. I lead a straight life but want to experience sucking a big cock. I had one experience about ten years ago and it was amazing, i still fantasise about it now and just thinking about his cock almost makes me cum.

I live in the uk and want to know where is the safest and most descrete way to do it. I don't want full sex. This may sound strange, but I'm not actually attracted to men, just cock. Thanks for your help.

Exact same scenario as you

likeitlg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Get a profile on manhunt.net, gaydar.co.uk and squirt.org and state what you're after, search through the guys in your area and hey you may recognise one or two guys. If those sites don't work you can try the maleforce chat line.
Be prepared for a lot of time wasters.
Make sure you meet somewhere safe that you're comfortable with and don't feel pressured to do anything you don't want to.