Finding a couple for MMF

somiatruites

Experimental Member
Joined
May 5, 2018
Posts
8
Media
0
Likes
18
Points
38
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Gender
Male
I am getting into more and more the idea of having threesome with a man-woman couple. I am mostly gay but the idea of this just turns me on a lot and cant stop thinking of it. The other guy can be straight and teach me how to fuck a pussy. =) Or he can be heteroflex or bi where we kiss while he fucks his gf.

I am even ok with just watching them. It is just… so dreamy when a hot hetero couple fucks. I dont know lol maybe I am just bicurious (from the homo side).

How can i find such thing? It’s so hard, apps wont work for single guys. Anyone else into this?
 
I am getting into more and more the idea of having threesome with a man-woman couple. I am mostly gay but the idea of this just turns me on a lot and cant stop thinking of it. The other guy can be straight and teach me how to fuck a pussy. =) Or he can be heteroflex or bi where we kiss while he fucks his gf.

I am even ok with just watching them. It is just… so dreamy when a hot hetero couple fucks. I dont know lol maybe I am just bicurious (from the homo side).

How can i find such thing? It’s so hard, apps wont work for single guys. Anyone else into this?
I did this once through CraigsList, but that is no longer an option. I’d add a line about your interests on the usual apps (like Sniffies) and see if anyone responds. There are a lot of bi guys on there with girlfriends that might be open to the scenario. I think you can also filter for bi guys that are into groups. Send them a message if you want to take a more proactive approach.
 
  • Like
Reactions: dhlawrencewasgay