Finding a couple or sex group

goldfish10

Experimental Member
Media
Trying to see how I can find a couple or sex party. Any suggestions? Live in Philly but finding it hard to meet people interested in a young male.

easybutton75

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
contrary to what some say, there are couples and groups that want single males. You just have to work a little to find them. First, join some swinger sites, SLS is a good one for the PA area (I used to live in Harrisburg and thats the site most swingers used in that area). You might also search for swinger clubs in the area. PA has some good ones. I know of several in the central PA region. TJ's is worth the trip for you. It's north of Harrisburg about 30 miles. I'm sure there are some in eastern PA as well. If you're cool, laid back, not overly pushy and have a personality it's not hard to meet eager couples or groups at clubs like this. Another bit of advice, if you can find a female playmate your search for naked fun will be so much easier. It's cheaper to get into the clubs as a couple, and she can draw in the fun. The simple fact of it is that there are many more couples searching for couples than a single guy. if you can find a cool non-jealous chick opportunities will open up quicker. The skinny... be willing to spend a little bit of money to join these websites, be willing to travel a bit, and be willing to put in the time emailing people and making introductions and you can find some fun shit. I was supposed to be at a party in Richmond tonight, but damn the hurricane I canceled. oh well. Hope this helps, just my 2 cents of being in the lifestyle as both a couple and a single guy.

Matt37

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've had some luck with Craigslist (MW4M in the casual sex section) in Philly. Though I'm older, I know I've seen couples post ads specifically looking for younger guys, especially if you're hung. With CL you just have to have some patience and spend time weeding out the flakes.

Met my wife via a Swing MAg ad almost 25 years ago. Ads can work.

There are couples looking for talented and hung young and sometimes older guys. I Have had great luck with SLS also. I am not sure if suppose to post links on here, but look on my profile. There is a link to the site with my wife and my profile on there in my profile here under contact info.

Sirramm

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My current GF and I are just now starting to talk about MFM combos...I prefer MFM vs. FFM or FMF...just my preference...we've run a few "feeler" ads on CraigsList and gotten some pretty good results. It is odd but single males have a hell of a time finding groups or couples like us. You'd be better suited to find a single female with the same interests and then as a "couple" find another couple to play with. Sounds a bit like trickery but it works.

Best of luck!