Finding a fuck buddy... is it easy?

fake

Sexy Member
Media
So this may end up just being a dumb question, but here goes anyway...

I am at a point in my life where I literally don't have have time to deal with dating or a relationship (and I am fine with that). However, I've never been as tired of having sex with my hand as I am now... I need some real sex or I think I'm going to go nuts. This is actually one of the briefest periods I've gone w/out sex but for whatever reason, this period - I'm horny all the effin' time.

The thing is, I have no idea how or where to approach a girl (hetero btw) for simple sex. I'm really a relationship person and I've never been with a girl who didn't want to pursue a relationship with me...I have no idea how the other side lives.

At the risk of sounding vain; You would think being early 20's, tall, thin, not socially awkward, attractive, well endowed, (I'd say) intelligent, and in college would be the basic formula for pulling consistent ass. Apparently not.

Can anyone versed in the art of fuck buddies offer up some advise? I'm almost to the point of just turning to adult friend finder! haha :biggrin1:

fake

Sexy Member
Media
Another frustrating thing is that for the most part, my homosexual friends seem to be getting it on a pretty regular basis and have never really been hard up for action (when action is what they were looking for). However for me and the hetero friends... we always seem to be hard up for action. My theory is that guys are obviously more in tune with what guys need. For instance if a guy is at a point where all he wants is sex I think another guy is more apt to understand where he is coming from; as opposed to the general female who apparently can go decades without sex.

...just a thought...

cutedorkwho

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
From the statistical point of view, you need to either meet someone locally who's as horny as you, or find someplace online with a massive audiance (such as adult friend finder) otherwise you'll probably not meet anyone in your area unless you live in a very very large metropolitan.

That said, I have no idea how to actually FIND a fuck buddy. I don't think its very easy on LPSG unless you aren't picky at all with who you fuck. :\

BJH

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I want the same thing too. Adult Friend Finder seems kind of fishy to me. A lot of their members look fake to me.

Garth33

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I want the same thing too. Adult Friend Finder seems kind of fishy to me. A lot of their members look fake to me.

the pics they post in the ads are plucked from random photos....you can seee the disclaimer by the photos but it's still deceiving...

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So this may end up just being a dumb question, but here goes anyway...

Can anyone versed in the art of fuck buddies offer up some advise? I'm almost to the point of just turning to adult friend finder! haha :biggrin1:
I am by no means well versed in fuck buddies as I have only had one. Try the chat rooms on AOL or maybe craigslist.com. :confused:

Another frustrating thing is that for the most part, my homosexual friends seem to be getting it on a pretty regular basis and have never really been hard up for action (when action is what they were looking for). However for me and the hetero friends... we always seem to be hard up for action. My theory is that guys are obviously more in tune with what guys need. For instance if a guy is at a point where all he wants is sex I think another guy is more apt to understand where he is coming from; as opposed to the general female who apparently can go decades without sex.

...just a thought...

That's because given the opportunity all men are sluts. :tongue: Plus, men can't get pregnant and people think it's admirable if you sleep around.:rolleyes::mad:

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I find that regular fuck buddies are very hard to find because:
a) Most times, they end up wanting 'more' after awhile. Alot of guys find it hard to separate the lust and sex from a boyfriend relationship. It's not the same;
b) Most 'talkers' are not 'walkers', if you know what I mean. Hate it when some guys comes on hot in text, on the phone or in person. Then when it comes to the crunch, they fucking whimp out.

I love the times when I have a regular guy(s) to have good, hot, man-play. When it's good, it's very very good!!!! But it's not easy to find (see a and b above).

Gonzo3

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I find that regular fuck buddies are very hard to find because:
a) Most times, they end up wanting 'more' after awhile. Alot of guys find it hard to separate the lust and sex from a boyfriend relationship. It's not the same;
b) Most 'talkers' are not 'walkers', if you know what I mean. Hate it when some guys comes on hot in text, on the phone or in person. Then when it comes to the crunch, they fucking whimp out.

I love the times when I have a regular guy(s) to have good, hot, man-play. When it's good, it's very very good!!!! But it's not easy to find (see a and b above).
Bravo this is so true great post.