finding a fuck on LPSG ain't that easy!

Discussion in 'Large Penis Personal Ads' started by northwestone, Nov 13, 2007.

1. northwestone

northwestone New Member

I appreciate that most of the guys on here identify as straight (and who am i to argue) but there are literally thousands of guys of all persuasions and you'd think that finding a fuck when you're a willing guy in a big city like london, on a great website like LPSG would be really easy.

It's not as easy as you might think. seems to me there's a lot of talk on this site, but a lot less action.

whether this is because the majority of members on the site lie about their assets and are afraid of exposure is anyones guess. but the invitations come thick and fast but don't seem to materialise

I'm a generous guy... I'll lick it kiss it wank it suck it worship it or even take it up the ass if it's safe and the chemistry is right, but people, to enjoy these delights you have to put your dick where your mouth is (or rather where MY mouth is) come on, what do we hot assed passive guys have to do around here?

2. oneguy67

oneguy67 New Member

Interesting post. I was initially attracted to this site for the...uhh...sights, but then I surprised myself and found that I liked the threads and posts. However, I kind of figured that behind the scenes, there was some hooking up going on. And, given the nature of the Internet, I figured it was only a matter of time before I got propositioned for actual sex. But lo and behold, not a peep about sex (fair disclosure, I think I joined about 8 weeks ago or so). And yet, based on past experience, I know there are tops out there looking for bottoms like me...

3. yngjock20

Gold Member

Albums:
    I believe that to be very true, North. I believe there are a certain few members who get the brunt of the hookup requests, but for the most part, people are unsuccessful in finding a real fuck in this place.

That being said, I think the idea of hookups was not an original reason for the LPSG. Becuase this place is for admirers of big dicks and the owners, it was inevitable that sexual conquest would ensue.

I don't know how many people actually have found dates on here, but I'm sure that it is possible to do so.

4. B_josiah852

B_josiah852 New Member

I do not come to this site for a hook up. Have had several hot sessions of cyber sex but not interested in hooking up with those on this site. Sex comes easy in this town.

5. Thicktooll

Thicktooll New Member

100% I agree with you Northweste. They said they are interested in meeting and when the time arrive no respond,no more contact they go in silence.
    Alot of interest at the begining and them nothing. You quite wright with so meny of as here ones with biger dicks tham the others an love suck and play with big cocks It sould be eassy to find men to have fun,
    As you said they may not are telling as the truth. What do you think Les challenge them. Me like you, I would like to find men for, because I love to suck and play with big fat dicks.< PM me if you interested and be the first ones to meet what do you say? I will be waiting for you Message See you soon M8
    Cheers I am in East London

6. Principessa

Gold Member

Why should it be any easier for you than for straight women? :tongue::biggrin1::cool:

7. No_Strings

Gold Member

It was for me. :biggrin1:

8. oneguy67

oneguy67 New Member

I know that was meant for northwestone, but I have to say, I LOOOOVE your sense of humor, njqt! :07:

9. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

It's not just this site. Go on adultfriendfinder or any of the zillion other sex-themed websites, and you'll find people who lie about themselves, people who are just looking for attention, and people who are just looking for a fantasy or cybersex.

I don't doubt that there are people who manage to hook up here, and on the myriad other casual sex/hookup sites. But it's been my experience that many people who are looking for sex on the internet do so because that's where they're comfortable - on the internet. Want real people? Get off the internet and out into the real world.

10. whatireallywant

Gold Member

I've met people from Adult Friend Finder! I think the first guy I met did stretch the truth about some things a bit, but overall he's a nice guy and I continue to see him on occasion. I think I've been fortunate in my experiences with that site and the personal ad I took out when I was in Indiana. I have a very good sixth sense at avoiding psychos, and have never had my personal safety threatened. Now, there are some who I only have chatted with/emailed, etc. but that's ok. There are also some who I have met.

11. B_Monster

B_Monster New Member

Ive met 3 different people off here but, thats in 2 years, I do aright in real life though :cool:

12. viking1

Gold Member

Finding one anywhere ain't so easy...

13. _avg_

Gold Member

Albums:
    I am...curious, I guess...about hooking-up. But I think "suspicious" is probably the more correct word. Basically I'm just too afraid to find out, I think.

That said, I've never had an offer. (Er, from a lady)

14. BigDikkedGuy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I totally think that finding a hookup on this site is sorta dumb, i mean gay.com or craigslist are fine to, iv used both from time to time.

15. lafever

Gold Member

Albums:
    Would someone please wipe the care bears out from under my eyes.

lafever

16. northwestone

northwestone New Member

hey NJQT, I think it should be easier for men AND women to hook up through LPSG. and bigdikked, both you and I are actually in the personal ads section of LPSG, so it ain't such a dumb idea that you're not looking ;)

still haven't found a date tho' LOL

17. invisibleman

Gold Member

With lips like those in your avatar, I find it hard to believe. I bet you get a LOT of dates. :wink:

18. cazz669

cazz669 Active Member

Albums:
    i have had people do the whole lets meet up thing but then never follow through, shame

19. Big en

Big en New Member

Albums:

20. B_theOtherJJ

B_theOtherJJ New Member

People on here (especially guys) certainly like to brag and bullshit, BUT they surely dont like to leave their house to meet you. Maybe cause they are FAKE? Who knows. So I learned to not take this seriously, not to expect anything, and go with the flow. Just look at it as a time-killer, and entertainment. I am in NYC and havent met a single guy on AOL in the 7 yrs Ive been there, nor have I met anyone here. I meet alot of guys on-line but most turn out to be players, fakes or guys that just want to cyber.

But dont give up people, Maybe you'll have better luck. Ya got nothing to lose. Alyn - NYC

Draft saved Draft deleted