finding a fuck on LPSG ain't that easy!

B_Bette

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It would make me happy to know that women were thinking twice and thrice about meeting men from the net. However, gay men have always been the biggest whores on the planet, so....

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
lpsg has never been about hooking up for me...
Wait! I thought there was something... I mean, we, uh... But we met for coffee!

but I have made some great friends here
Oh. OH!!! So THAT'S why you told me to put my pants back on. I thought it was just because we were still in the coffee shop, and you were shy. :tongue::tongue::tongue:

northwestone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
It would make me happy to know that women were thinking twice and thrice about meeting men from the net. However, gay men have always been the biggest whores on the planet, so....

Take the shame Bette that remark was just plain old homophobia, and you should think before you type.

There are ways for grown ups to navigate internet meets safely, you just have to be sensible and use your brain (if you have one)...tell someone where you're going and have them call to see you're OK, meet in a public place, etc, etc...we're not children.

Furthermore, as a rule gay men are no more whorish than anyone else, although there are exceptions to every rule.....perhaps they're just not so ashamed to be open and honest about their sexual contacts because most of them are not cheating on their husbands and wives like the straight people?

Big en

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Speak for yourself Bette..............:mad:

aschlong

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It seems to me that facebook.com is good. People click if they are interested in you, and if you click yes on them, it's a match. You then have a double match page, and you can have a hot friend list of people, it's getting sexier and sexier. Most days you get at least five matches, and everyone seems keen to meet. I've met three, but I've only been a member for 6 months, give me a chance lol. I think it's because it is for 'friends', that a lot of people can get away with being so forward

It is a lukewarm dating site I think, it isn't as sexual (yet) as adultfriendfinder.com, or as sleazy as gaydar.co.uk, and kind of addictive

northwestone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'm on facebook and use it as an extended email network for my friends and colleagues....I never considered using it for dating, but i'll look into it, thanks.... why can't i just date you aschlong? you're cute - If it helps I could put on an american accent :p

hughes

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Do your earrings bang together as you walk?

hughes

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
what I'm talking about is seemingly normal people who are keen, make first contact, strike up a conversation online, create a rapport, say they want to meet you and then disappear the instant you say 'ok lets meet for a coffee and see how things go'
glad its not just me, found gumtree to have guys that are actually far less flakey.

Manbap

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm a generous guy... I'll lick it kiss it wank it suck it worship it or even take it up the ass if it's safe and the chemistry is right, but people, to enjoy these delights you have to put your dick where your mouth is (or rather where MY mouth is) come on, what do we hot assed passive guys have to do around here?

I am here, free and genuine, but that would cost somehow US$1000.:rolleyes:

rimmer9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If you ever come to birmingham north, let me know. That is one delicious butt coupled with great mouth and cock.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess its because im close to the gay capital of the the US, ive had luck in meeting people but, i talk on the phone first, if the dude talks like my Aunt Dorothy, then forget it :tongue: