finding a fuck on LPSG ain't that easy!

D_Mansworthy Meatwrench III

Experimental Member
Media
Using LPSG as a resource like any other to hook-up is not stupid.
Just like real estate, location location location.

You spread around the lovin', that is the name of the game.

Being not gay, I have a harder time of course.

But I noticed the original post of "fake size", and actually, that does make you wonder. Do these people back out of a meet because they either don't have it, or they don't want it?

Makes you wonder, to a degree.

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I appreciate that most of the guys on here identify as straight (and who am i to argue) but there are literally thousands of guys of all persuasions and you'd think that finding a fuck when you're a willing guy in a big city like london, on a great website like LPSG would be really easy.

It's not as easy as you might think. seems to me there's a lot of talk on this site, but a lot less action.

whether this is because the majority of members on the site lie about their assets and are afraid of exposure is anyones guess. but the invitations come thick and fast but don't seem to materialise

I'm a generous guy... I'll lick it kiss it wank it suck it worship it or even take it up the ass if it's safe and the chemistry is right, but people, to enjoy these delights you have to put your dick where your mouth is (or rather where MY mouth is) come on, what do we hot assed passive guys have to do around here?

why on Earth would you want to fuck anyone on LPSG.....????? this is the net

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ive been lucky enough 3 times but, that was in 2 years, thank god i have a real life :smile:

I hear ya, Monster! But you gotta admit: If we actually got all the sex that's being offered here, we'd be very very happy! In reality, it's usually just alot of talk and posture.

The original poster wasn't completely out of line, but I reckon he was depending too much on the 'easy out' (ie fishing online) rather than taking it to the streets where the action really is.

That's okay; it is the internet after all.:smile:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I Agree Its Difficult Finding A Good Fuck On Lpsg.org As We Have Been Looking For Very Large Dick 12/14" To Serve Slim Wife In The Uk Are They All In America, Help Wanted
ROTFLMAO :biggrin1: Don't hold your breath! :rolleyes: A penis that large is the stuff of legend and myth. Trust me their are none in the USA either. :frown1: Heck, I'm having trouble finding a nice, fat 9 incher.

aschlong

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm on facebook and use it as an extended email network for my friends and colleagues....I never considered using it for dating, but i'll look into it, thanks.... why can't i just date you aschlong? you're cute - If it helps I could put on an american accent :p

Hey, could you really help with the American accent?

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been looking for years, havent found a single one yet. Most guys on this site like to brag about their imaginary big dicks., and post pics that arent really theirs. Sure, there are some real guys with big cocks here too, but they really dont wanna meet, just play online. Its a fantasy thing and a diversion.

If anyone wants to prove me wrong, I am open, willing and able to meet you. Just holla... I am jut another average hung guy looking for a great guy with a big cock and/or balls. Is that so much to ask for ??? (wink)

Love you all - Alyn, NYC

reecho

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I've flirted, chat and had fun, not met up. But the speaking, discussion and quality of people is useful here.

Jonno

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi there northwestone, I live in NW1 and joined this site a few years ago. I have met up with a few people and this is what I'd say. The best finds I've had are people who are a bit bigger than average but are really into cock and can share their interest with you. And then if you get on you have a mate who is into the same as you. And hunting in packs for big cock is quite fun. Sharing interests and experiences. HUGE dicks are rare but they exist. You are not going to find an endless supply on a website. I recently went on holiday with 2 guys I met on the site to a place where guys are bigger than average. And we had a ball. I've always been honest about myself - I'm above average but not huge, considered good looking and I LOVE cock and am looking for something much bigger than myself. I would LOVE to be bigger myself I guess, but also like being fucked by big ones. Yeah, I've had my share of guys who say they are huge and then don't show, but I've also met guys like myself. I have had good experiences from this site but it depends on getting over the crap. BTW mate there's one guy I see around Warren Street/Gt Portland St who is HUUUUUGE in his pants. So if you are in NW1 keep your eyes peeled!!! :)