Finding a guy for my first m/m BJ....

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by hoytnation, Jan 30, 2011.

1. hoytnation

hoytnation Active Member

Albums:
    Guys here is my dilemma......I am a 24 yr old college student and I have started to develop a curiosity towards other guys and their dicks. For some reason I just really like to look at pictures on here and other websites and see what everyone is working with, and It has got me thinking about sucking one. Now I am engaged to be married and am still 100% turned on by my fiance' but I dont know what it is but I can't get the thought out of my head. When It came down to it I don't even know if I would be able to go through with it, I could definitely see myself chickening out. But anyway, my question to ya'll is, Where would I look for someone who would be willing to let me try it out on them? How do i approach that subject with someone? I can't just go to a gay bar b/c I have several gay guys in my class and I can't run the risk of anyone finding out about this. i'm not interested in kissing, or anal, or anything other than sucking a dick and the guy leaving afterwards with NSA.......How do i do this??

Ohh ya forgot to add, the fiance' just got an internship in another state so she will be gone for 2 months at the beginning of March so i will have some time to maybe set something up....

2. Mogluver

Mogluver Member

If your curious and are wondering..... you better find out. If you have several friends that you know, I would take one out for coffee and be honest, then see what happens. The other side of this is you might totally find out that this unexplored part of your sexuality becomes a real identity in your life. I would find out before you go down the isle with your lady.

3. Countryguy63

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I think that you will discover that most here do not condone playing while the gf is away, without her approval or mutual consent.

I can completely understand the curiosity and the desire to see what it's like, but when you are already with someone, it's always best to approach them 1st and let them know that you are having these thoughts.

As scary as that seems, imagine following through with it, finding that it's pretty fun (it is :biggrin1:), and then having to deal with the knowledge that you have to hide a secret for the rest of your relationship.

Even worse, and this does happen, the desire could stay with you and get so strong that you give in again after the marriage, and have to deal with it then.

I know this isn't what you asked, but just think about it.

4. Edmond405

Edmond405 New Member

Since you asked....I have several thoughts I'll share - do with them what you will.

First, Is this really the first time you've been curious about other guys, dick, sucking, etc.? Think long and hard about it. I ask because your curiosity is about sucking rather than getting sucked.

Second, You will be cheating on your fiancee if you suck another guy off - is that how you want to start your marriage? You need to think about the aftermath of hooking up w/a guy. What are you going to do if you like it? Are you prepared to "taste" gay sex and then turn it off and proceed with married life?

Third, You are talking about NSA hook-up. You better make sure you don't catch something. How are you going to screen partners? You sure there isn't someone you know with whom you could at least talk?

Fourth, Have you and fiancee been adventurous (sexually) at all? Would it be worth the two of you sharing a little adventure together where you could play out your fantasy? At least the two of you would share it together and you wouldn't be starting life out with secrets.

Just thoughts that came to my mind....others may feel differently...

5. hoytnation

hoytnation Active Member

Albums:
    ya'll bring up very valid points. But i guess I will have to drop the whole curiosity thing, bc I know she would be sickened even by the thought of it. I realize relationships and sex lives are all about communication but this just isnt a subject i want to breech with her at the moment. Maybe later on down the road when we have matured both relationship wise and sexually i might could bring it up. But i guess until then it will just have to be a curiosity. And yes this is a fairly recent (last 6-8 months) curious stage. Cant ever remember a stage of my life where I was ever curious about other guys cocks, other than normal young kid stuff. guess its time to put this one to rest. Thanks for the help guys

6. B_Hung Jon

B_Hung Jon New Member

I would say that if you're still curious in the future, talk to your g/f about it. Also if you want to experiment, look for a guy friend instead of some stranger. Most aware guys have had similar feelings themselves so don't be afraid to at least talk to guys you're close to.

Draft saved Draft deleted