Finding a Large Penis

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by SA_Babe, May 12, 2007.

1. SA_Babe

SA_Babe New Member

Since we found this site me and my friend Cindi have talked about nothing but big cocks. We have had a few men but never one with a cock like the guys at LPSG. We now really want to know what a big cock feels like. But how do you know if a guy is big when he chats you at a club. I'm sure if you ask they will all say yes then let you down once he gets you hot. Do any of you ladies know if there's a way of telling.

2. thirdlegmeat

thirdlegmeat Member

I would just get kind of friendly with him. If he takes an interest in you, ask him about his size. Some average/small guys will, believe it or not, answer you honestly. I have friends who casually say they have a "medium size ship," or something to that effect. A small guy won't say he's small, but he probably will say he's "average." If the guy says he's big, then ask if you can feel it. If he says "yes" then the ball is in your court as to whether or not you feel he's big enough. If he says "no" then he likely believes he's not really that big.

One suggestion though-- I wouldn't ask him to whip it out in a public place. I have girls ask me to do that to "prove" my size when they find out I claim to be large. That's offensive to many guys (myself included), and suggests you're "calling his bluff." Many guys will say, "F*** you, I don't have to prove anything." But, asking to "feel it," is waaaaay different. That sounds like you're intrigued and curious, as opposed to confrontational and suggesting he's a liar. And it's discreet...not pressuring him to publicly expose himself.

3. Quite Irate

Quite Irate Member

Albums:
    Thirdlegmeat pretty much sums it up. If you're in a tightly packed nightclub it's much easier because you can really get in there without making much of a commitment, but it's also sort of sleazy sometimes. Don't judge by a softy, though. People think I'm big a lot of the time because I'm 7" soft, but I'm the same length size erect. Also, lots of big guys are growers, so they might not feel big. Most guys (IMHO) won't exagerrate too much if they think you're going home with them, so bring it up after you've gotten involved a bit and made some conversation.

4. dongalong

Gold Member

5. hanko

hanko New Member

Albums:
    Just to throw my two cent opinion here. Many guys are not huge while dancing around or drinking. That is why I do not think tightly packed clubs would prove advantageous. I thought about that the other day actually. It must really suck if a girl wants a big dick. There's no way of telling by just looking at a guy. I would recommend getting to know a guy from here. That way, you are guaranteed.

6. grandunification

grandunification Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Just what size are you looking for?

7. Kassokilleri2ff

Come down to texas and ill gladly show you :) oh yess, mmhmmm mmm. hehe.

8. dongalong

Gold Member

9. lightninggirl

lightninggirl New Member

go to craigslist or a free dating site like plentyoffish.com, and just 'place your order.'

i was separated for a year, and only was with well-endowed guys. i always was extremely direct about what i wanted. if i was at a bar and only wanted to hook up, i'd say to the guy, "let's talk cock. how big are you?" if they couldn't handle it, they'd stammer out of the conversation. a few would say, "oh, i don't know, i never measured" ... then you would know to move on. ;)

10. SA_Babe

SA_Babe New Member

Thanks to everyone for advice and to Dongalong for list ( i send u PM). My english not grate so please forgive. I want to explain. We very brave when we on this site, say what we want, post sexy photos and get nice messages from lots of guys. But we only in UK 6 months, from private girls school in SA, London is big city and can be very fritening. We go to niteclub close to our flat and staff know us and take care. I cannot meet some man who i do not know just because he have big cock and want to fuck me. I want to meet guy who i like and who likes me. We do that most weekends and take them back to flat for good time. It just that they all have avarage cocks. I really do want to know what a big cock feels like. they look so good. but not with a guy i donot know. Luv to everyone

11. grandunification

grandunification Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Ya, but just what size are you looking for?

12. menmymonster

menmymonster Member

Albums:
    easy... check my gallery lol

13. PoohBear59

PoohBear59 New Member

Albums:
    Look at the sista gettin' down wit it! Right on! Why waste your time if you know what you want, right? No assertiveness issues here....

One of the things we learned in sales school was there are a hell of a lot of fish in the sea. Not to be insensitive about it, though; if you feel a fish in a big ocean, and do not feel a small fish, it can be great. If you feel a small fish, like some of the sistas here (less confident) then it is all about finding the right size pond, about getting your environment right. What I mean is you shouldn't throw people away after you are done with them (that is bad karma) but you have the right to say what you want and ask for it. We all have that right, and if someone says no or doesn't have what you want, you let 'em go; that's respectful of their time and rights.

Listening right now to Ty Taylor, Cult of Personality. Inspiring!

My longest-term partner (I am poly) says "You used to be so blunt. Be blunt again." I say "Eh." It comes and goes, for me depending on my caffeine saturation level. A little too much LSD in the late 1970's, perhaps?

8=====D E99

14. kenny999

kenny999 New Member

Albums:
    Nobody takin you serious babe. I understand your problem. Lets talk in private.

Draft saved Draft deleted