Finding a married man for oral maybe more

Breeze1210

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I am very much wanting to find a good looking professional married guy with a average size penis that has little too no experience for mutual oral.May want to try anal but have to get through oral first. I am nervous and not sure how to ask another man for this.Its hard to get away from wife so we would have to become friends to go do things like fishing etc to use as a cover.

primobolan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am very much wanting to find a good looking professional married guy with a average size penis that has little too no experience for mutual oral.May want to try anal but have to get through oral first. I am nervous and not sure how to ask another man for this.Its hard to get away from wife so we would have to become friends to go do things like fishing etc to use as a cover.

Its quite difficult to find. Took me about 2 years weeding thru aholes on cl before finding 2 guys. I sucked the first guy but he was not very big so no real challenge. The 2nd guy i think is going to work out as a fwb situation. Im meeting him at his home monday morning after his wife leaves for work

Any friend(s) that you might suspect may want to suck dick too? My buddy always "kidded" about wanting to suck my dick when we would drink. I called his bluff and we became suck buddies. Alcohol always helps. Sites like this one might be a good way to find someone.

Breeze1210

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Its quite difficult to find. Took me about 2 years weeding thru aholes on cl before finding 2 guys. I sucked the first guy but he was not very big so no real challenge. The 2nd guy i think is going to work out as a fwb situation. Im meeting him at his home monday morning after his wife leaves for work
I have been looking for a while also not much on cl crazy people on there most just want pictures.

Reactions: Maximus12

Breeze1210

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Any friend(s) that you might suspect may want to suck dick too? My buddy always "kidded" about wanting to suck my dick when we would drink. I called his bluff and we became suck buddies. Alcohol always helps. Sites like this one might be a good way to find someone.
That's why I signed up maybe I can hookup with someone but I would rather meet someone in person.I should start looking for a older good looking man that has a wedding band that's like me not getting it at home.If I could just get the nerves to ask him if he gets it at home.

Reactions: Maximus12

Ajax1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Look around near your office. I have hook up w maintenence guy at office. Works great. I also sucked a clerk at ups store couple times.
After couple years I just said to maint guy ' look at your bulge you must have a huge cock'. It went from there.

Breeze1210

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Look around near your office. I have hook up w maintenence guy at office. Works great. I also sucked a clerk at ups store couple times.
After couple years I just said to maint guy ' look at your bulge you must have a huge cock'. It went from there.
No office what can I do different to make myself approached by a bj guy?maybe I am the one going about it the wrong way.

Ajax1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Guys who are gonna be avail require comfort zone to present themselves. Find guyvyou can show 'pics' to, or comment on general issues. You have to give them the comfort they need to reveal themselves.

Maximus12

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
That's why I signed up maybe I can hookup with someone but I would rather meet someone in person.I should start looking for a older good looking man that has a wedding band that's like me not getting it at home.If I could just get the nerves to ask him if he gets it at home.
No problem for me to give, I just never receive. I would like to.

primobolan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Keep working at it..

Im meeting mine tonight. Been almost 3 weeks. Cant wait to get my lips wrapped around his 7" cock

Lakeshore

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I met two respectable married men on CL (I'm from a very small town). One is well endowed and loves to have his dick sucked. Oddly enough, he always wants me to fuck him after he cums. He's the hung guy! Lol. He never likes to top. I have been with him for a very short period of time but it was worth the searching and checking-out of all the dudes. Some are just not really interested in a hook-up, they just have a fantasy they never fulfill. Be ready for that. But finding the right person is worth tolerating the "want-to-be" guys.

Reactions: primobolan