1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Finding A New Gym

Discussion in 'Health, Fitness and Bodybuilding' started by Gj816, May 12, 2019.

1. Gj816

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hi all,

I've grown somewhat disappointed in my current gym planet fitness. I initially joined it because it was a 24 hr gym and I could go early mornings before I go to work.

Here lately there is a constant turn over of employees on the night shift. I go to the gym around 4 am. Whenever a piece of equipment is out of order, it's out of order for months.

The particular gym I go to boast that they have 10,000 members. But like a lot of gym goers only a fraction of paying members actually come and workout regularly.

I've been consistent in my workout regiment. And am now at the point of considering a better gym. One that offers in addition to the expected weights and cardio equipment a pool, steamroom/sauna, and perhaps tanning beds.

I know that finding a great gym that is in close proximity to my work isn't going to be easy. I also know that finding a gym that is open at 4 in the morning is going to prove difficult.

I work 6am - 4:30pm and for the last two years I've made a point of going to workout before I go to work. My job is labor intensive and I'm usually tired and don't really feel like going and working out after work.

Any feedback or suggestions are appreciated. Also I've been leaning toward joining the Y but they don't open until 5 am.

#1 Gj816, May 12, 2019
    Last edited: May 12, 2019
  2. Sitronmelde

Sitronmelde Loved Member

Albums:
    I've got a suspicion their whole business model depends on clients paying the monthly dues, but not showing up. So anything to frustrate clients to avoid the gym is the unspoken plan. It would be wonderfully devious to get a job at one of these clubs and secretly call up all members and persuade them to work out.

Gj816 likes this.
  3. twoton

Gold Member

Albums:
    When it comes to gyms, I think you need to visit each one, because there’s so much variation from one to another, even within the same brand.

Gj816 likes this.
  4. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    Time of day is even a factor.

Gj816 likes this.
  5. Gj816

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I visited the Y downtown yesterday. Compared to PF, it's intimidating. 3 floors plus a rooftop pool and track.i went after work. To say it was busy is an understatement. Plus parking is a nightmare. And there's an additional $9 a month for the parking garage. Of course I would be going there at 5 in the morning, when they open. One of the associates told me it was pretty packed then too.

There are maybe 15 people at the most at PF at 4 in the morning, so that's a big difference. Plus free parking. I'll continue to search and try to find one that's going to fit my needs.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice