Finding a nice guy

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Macholoco, Dec 10, 2010.

1. Macholoco

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    have u had difficulty finding a nice guy? give ur comments. is it you? or it is just that theres no one?

2. benoweed

benoweed Member

Albums:
    It took some time to find the right one. But he found me on a gay dating site, so I did not have to do that much except for the waiting and ...

3. wldr69

wldr69 New Member

Must not be too sought after around here, I'm a nice guy and rarely found. Act like the girl is dirt and they swoon haha.

4. thefroh

thefroh Member

I met a nice guy but i havent seen him in a few weeks :(

5. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

I have met and dated lots of nice guys, but only a few years ago found one that was nice and had most of the other qualities I wanted in a partner. The nice, like any other one characteristic, isn't too difficult to find... but added to all the other things that make it right and feel good, like a needle in a haystack.

#5 D_Fiona_Farvel, Dec 12, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2010
  6. dad4you

dad4you Member

I haven't found a nice one that is a keeper. I have met and played with several nice men, but alas, none have stayed. The one that did stay was more like a son than a lover. After the first 3-4 years of him being a boy friend, then him going off elsewhere, then coming back, I finally said no sex..and it still took me 9 years to get him to move on.

7. uncutblond34

uncutblond34 Member

Albums:
    There are a few of us left, macho.. I'm having an awful time trying to find one who's nice, employed, mentally and fiscally stable, and wanting something more than "friends with benefits". I've almost decided that I'm going to be alone forever, and that I should start collecting cats...LOL

8. curioustitan

curioustitan Member

I've met someone fantastic, fairly recently too.
    They're out there, you just have to have patience and sometimes risk taking a chance, despite any past heartbreaks and/or hiccups.

I hope all of you, that are feeling at your wits end with relationships, "the search" and just generally, giving up hope, hold on just a little bit longer and find someone as wonderful as i have.

Good luck.

9. rayray

rayray Active Member

OK curioustitan, i want a nice guy who looks like you but maybe 20 years older :smile:

10. Rob_81

Rob_81 New Member

I'm a very nice guy, but sadly where I live, no one cares about that. :(

11. jump_start

jump_start Member

Albums:
    In short, yes. I have had a hard time finding a nice, decent man that likes me for ME. The last two relationships ended because of being used by each partner in one way or another.

Ideally, I'd like to meet a nice guy. However, I'm more focused on what needs to change with me first. Once that is fixed, I have no doubt that I will attract the type of guy I am looking for, instead of what's been drawn to me in the past.

12. Rob_81

Rob_81 New Member

Dude, I am exactly the same way! I never knew how to put it into words LOL.

13. madman411

madman411 Member

i recently found a very nice guy. from what i can tell he thinks i'm very nice too. sadly though he's going away in about a month and he has hopes of moving away from here. i do too, but i don't think it will be as soon as him. i'm debating whether or not i want to see him anymore purely because i don't want to develop feelings for him and go through the heartbreak when he moves away.

that being said, it's rare for me to find guys i like that feel the same way about me. i can't help but want to spend time with him. the situation is bitter sweet. even though i know he likes me i don't think it's going to be as hard for him in the end as it is going to be for me.

14. EmJay

EmJay New Member

I guess they were all nice in their own way, but were they serious or did they have a need to commit to me?..I think not.

Usually the men I meet want to have sex with me. But to some extend I have also teased them with that too. So it's just as much my own fault.

So I guess it might be me.. My choices suck ...

I was contemplating going on a date with someone from here...but I guess its my own sexual need again that was doing the talking..I am heading down the wrong path again if i do this because I know this guy is all about sex.

So maybe I should just let it go..

Draft saved Draft deleted