Finding a 'suck buddy'

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
before I moved house I had three suck buddies, just used to ring or call and wanting for me to suck them off, that's all they wanted, zipper open and cock and balls out and bingo, hard eager meat to suck, thick spunk to swallow, then home to the little wife!

adam4adam

found a submissive cock sucker, he brings me breakfast 3 times a week, rubs my feet then gives me a long slow deep BJ rubs my feet some more and goes

Reactions: the_gift2005

deano-uk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
london England here.

I'm finding the problem is getting someone who doesn't want to reciprocate. I agree, married men are best!

What is wrong with someone who does want to reciprocate?

Wanting

Experimental Member
Media
Martinsburg (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
I've always been interested in sucking cock, all my life, but have yet to make it happen. It's hard to know who wants it, and the fear of this as well as not wanting my mother and the rest of my family to not know makes me stay in the closet.

turtle74

Expert Member
Media
Myrtle Beach (South Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've always been interested in sucking cock, all my life, but have yet to make it happen. It's hard to know who wants it, and the fear of this as well as not wanting my mother and the rest of my family to not know makes me stay in the closet.
I understand, I am in a similar boat. I have recently gotten the opportunity to sample COCK and now I want MORE.

Wanting

Experimental Member
Media
Martinsburg (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
I understand, I am in a similar boat. I have recently gotten the opportunity to sample COCK and now I want MORE.

Dang, are you lucky. I have yet to even have that opportunity. I want to feel it swelling, the texture and taste would make me want more.