Finding a 'suck buddy'

balldrainer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I would like to be another married guy's personal cocksucker on a regular basis every week and drain his cum-filled balls when ever he need/wants a blow job...I'm in northern California email me ptc94509 at at gmail dot com with a picture of your cock...

CollStorm

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Short and sweet update: After searching for awhile, I gave up completely. I wasn't really looking or anything like that, but out of the blue someone contacted me on one of the random sites that I belong too and we found out that we lived relatively close to each other, worked normal hours, and had the same sexual interests.

The great thing is, he's a really nice guy and laid back. So, he's really been a good fit. We have already talked about adding a third, but I think that's going to be really tricky at this point.

D

deleted1027980

I might try CL again. I'll let you know how it goes.

Revone

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not interested in a suck buddy, but would like a J/O buddy.

I think they are even harder to find! Seems the Craigslist ads are full of guys wanting to suck or get fucked.
Not my cup of tea, however I do like jacking a cock off.
I agree finding a jo buddy is harder than finding a suck buddy. Would be nice to have a buddy to get naked with and enjoy some masculine guy time and share some jerk off time.

Cecil56

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I agree finding a jo buddy is harder than finding a suck buddy. Would be nice to have a buddy to get naked with and enjoy some masculine guy time and share some jerk off time.

Dime a dozen on Craigslist to find a cocksucker in my area. Finding a jerk-off bud is a bitch. Just when you think you have found one and exchange a couple emails, they seem to throw out "I might want to suck your cock". That's a total turn off for me. No offence to anyone, just not my cup of tea. I DO like cock play, so I'm obviously not straight, but trading handjobs is all I am comfortable doing at most.

I do have a guy that likes to play, but he is a 45 minute drive one way from here.
We have fun together and he is a very nice guy.

First time together, he wanted to 69 and play with my ass.
After telling him I am not into that, he is cool and we just jerk.

D

deleted1027980

Dime a dozen on Craigslist to find a cocksucker in my area. Finding a jerk-off bud is a bitch. Just when you think you have found one and exchange a couple emails, they seem to throw out "I might want to suck your cock". That's a total turn off for me. No offence to anyone, just not my cup of tea. I DO like cock play, so I'm obviously not straight, but trading handjobs is all I am comfortable doing at most.

I do have a guy that likes to play, but he is a 45 minute drive one way from here.
We have fun together and he is a very nice guy.

First time together, he wanted to 69 and play with my ass.
After telling him I am not into that, he is cool and we just jerk.
I don't get the idea of a JO buddy. Don't take any offense. Is it a stepping stone into oral play?
I'm just wondering why people will only jerk off with other guys and not blow each other.

AHandfull

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Amazing reading the different shades of grey on this thread. All of us a little different. Happily married here, but terrified of getting cooties. I have a responsibility to my spouse. That said, I have always looked for that other married guy (supposedly safer), can't seem to make that work. CL and other sites have a lot of scary people. Guys who "wanna suck the cum out of your asshole" have a red light flashing, and they probably wonder why they don't get many responses. How about being a little more subtle and appealing to a broader audience? Love to jerk and suck cock but you need to sound like a rational level-headed guy who needs the ultimate in discretion like I do.

The danger of the experience and the fact that the other guy is as "inexperienced" as you are is strangely appealing. To hook up with some guy who blows a couple of guys a month has no appeal whatsoever. Two hungry, maybe slightly awkward and sheepish married guys has a whole lot more appeal for me. I have a childhood friend, we have been hooking up as long as I can remember. He is very Christian and regrets every time we get drunk on a hunting trip and end up stroking and sucking each other off. It's perfect. Somehow, more taboo, some regrets the next day, but still exhilarating. Unfortunately, he is hung like a thumb and I can't satisfy my urge to be with a guy who is as big as I am. I have another friend who is gay who seemed strangely safe somehow, who announced to me that he is now really into glory holes. Game over for me. The search continues. Sigh.......

Cecil56

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I don't get the idea of a JO buddy. Don't take any offense. Is it a stepping stone into oral play?
I'm just wondering why people will only jerk off with other guys and not blow each other.

No offense taken Wolfgang, just my perspective, likes and dislikes.

I've seen a few cocks that I was attracted to and probably would like to suck.
Then after playing with them a bit, I see precum. That stuff totally turns me off. No way would I want cum in my mouth either!
Give me an "unloaded" cock that did neither, I might try sucking. Just my problem I suppose.

Another big "yuck factor" is feeling whiskers anywhere on my body. That would make my willie shrivel real quick.
Guess I am more straight than gay. I DO like a cock in my hand, though! ;)

Reactions: RL_Praha
D

deleted1027980

No offense taken Wolfgang, just my perspective, likes and dislikes.

I've seen a few cocks that I was attracted to and probably would like to suck.
Then after playing with them a bit, I see precum. That stuff totally turns me off. No way would I want cum in my mouth either!
Give me an "unloaded" cock that did neither, I might try sucking. Just my problem I suppose.

Another big "yuck factor" is feeling whiskers anywhere on my body. That would make my willie shrivel real quick.
Guess I am more straight than gay. I DO like a cock in my hand, though! ;)
Fair enough.

Reactions: Joshv