Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I mean, it's difficult with a gf and all. Too much of a risk. But, guys do suck way better than women. That's the absolute truth lol
I don't agree. None of the guys who've sucked me have been as good as my current gf

normguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I would not mind finding a straight guy in my area who would like to get sucked from time to time. I'd do my best to please, for sure.

Reactions: deleted875903
D

deleted1000191

I've got a couple regulars from Craigslist. Most, probably about fifty, have just wanted to have the cum sucked out of them as fast as possible. I like the regulars, we're comfortable with each other, take our time, and can stretch it out for over an hour before making each other cum.

rocckxxxx

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I say is hard to find a suck buddy here too. been in south think it might be easy but I guess I never really look for one. probably waiting to fall from the sky haha. but I really have a story to tell a new guy started to work at same place and first day I met him he told me he like sucking cock over and over so I say to myself he did fall from the sky haha. I could not believe he told me this str8 forward that he had suck many str8 guys and that he was better than women at sucking. omg he advertise his skills to me. now of course am thinking he wants to suck me too? right? as he is telling me his sucking and how much he loves to suck cock he sound like the perfect buddy not bad looking guy either. I said damn this guy would be perfect right? but he is a coworker and that is not a good idea even with women coworkers. One interesting thing I notice from this guy is that when he is talking to me he always looks down at my bulge area. so I guess that is a hint he would suck me right? he still works but works overnight now. so I don't see him when am working. And would have been the perfect guy but can't trust him to be discreet he talks to much I think.

normguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I say is hard to find a suck buddy here too. been in south think it might be easy but I guess I never really look for one. probably waiting to fall from the sky haha. but I really have a story to tell a new guy started to work at same place and first day I met him he told me he like sucking cock over and over so I say to myself he did fall from the sky haha. I could not believe he told me this str8 forward that he had suck many str8 guys and that he was better than women at sucking. omg he advertise his skills to me. now of course am thinking he wants to suck me too? right? as he is telling me his sucking and how much he loves to suck cock he sound like the perfect buddy not bad looking guy either. I said damn this guy would be perfect right? but he is a coworker and that is not a good idea even with women coworkers. One interesting thing I notice from this guy is that when he is talking to me he always looks down at my bulge area. so I guess that is a hint he would suck me right? he still works but works overnight now. so I don't see him when am working. And would have been the perfect guy but can't trust him to be discreet he talks to much I think.

Dude sounds like he is eager and would probably do a good job. But I think you are wise to play it safe with a co-worker. Even if you don't see him much now. Better to be safe than sorry later. Hope you can find someone else.

Reactions: rocckxxxx

rocckxxxx

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Dude sounds like he is eager and would probably do a good job. But I think you are wise to play it safe with a co-worker. Even if you don't see him much now. Better to be safe than sorry later. Hope you can find someone else.
thanks. I hope so too. ;)

normguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
thanks. I hope so too. ;)

I know a lot of guys have not had good luck with Craigslist. And there are many crazies out there. But I've found a couple guys where I live on it. Straight guys who wanted a safe and sane cocksucker. It might be worth a try. I see many ads for guys looking to suck cock when I peruse the site.

Reactions: subdividemylipz

rustre59

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Amazing reading the different shades of grey on this thread. All of us a little different. Happily married here, but terrified of getting cooties. I have a responsibility to my spouse. That said, I have always looked for that other married guy (supposedly safer), can't seem to make that work. CL and other sites have a lot of scary people. Guys who "wanna suck the cum out of your asshole" have a red light flashing, and they probably wonder why they don't get many responses. How about being a little more subtle and appealing to a broader audience? Love to jerk and suck cock but you need to sound like a rational level-headed guy who needs the ultimate in discretion like I do.

The danger of the experience and the fact that the other guy is as "inexperienced" as you are is strangely appealing. To hook up with some guy who blows a couple of guys a month has no appeal whatsoever. Two hungry, maybe slightly awkward and sheepish married guys has a whole lot more appeal for me. I have a childhood friend, we have been hooking up as long as I can remember. He is very Christian and regrets every time we get drunk on a hunting trip and end up stroking and sucking each other off. It's perfect. Somehow, more taboo, some regrets the next day, but still exhilarating. Unfortunately, he is hung like a thumb and I can't satisfy my urge to be with a guy who is as big as I am. I have another friend who is gay who seemed strangely safe somehow, who announced to me that he is now really into glory holes. Game over for me. The search continues. Sigh.......

I feel like I could have written this one.

Reactions: subdividemylipz

Plz suck my dick

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This probably sounds like a stupid question... But for those of you who have regular suck buddies, how did you find them?

I love pussy, but when your not getting it - it sucks!. It would be fantastic to connect with someone locally in a similar situation and get our nut off together. But how do you find that person... It's not exactly a question you can bring up in conversation without getting decked.

Any advice is appreciated.
I love pussy also but i need affection and i think i would love to suck you off

ManchesterTom

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
If you ever think of doing anything, make sure that it's not at your place of work. Get off campus.

ManchesterTom

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Amazing reading the different shades of grey on this thread. All of us a little different. Happily married here, but terrified of getting cooties. I have a responsibility to my spouse. That said, I have always looked for that other married guy (supposedly safer), can't seem to make that work. CL and other sites have a lot of scary people. Guys who "wanna suck the cum out of your asshole" have a red light flashing, and they probably wonder why they don't get many responses. How about being a little more subtle and appealing to a broader audience? Love to jerk and suck cock but you need to sound like a rational level-headed guy who needs the ultimate in discretion like I do.

The danger of the experience and the fact that the other guy is as "inexperienced" as you are is strangely appealing. To hook up with some guy who blows a couple of guys a month has no appeal whatsoever. Two hungry, maybe slightly awkward and sheepish married guys has a whole lot more appeal for me. I have a childhood friend, we have been hooking up as long as I can remember. He is very Christian and regrets every time we get drunk on a hunting trip and end up stroking and sucking each other off. It's perfect. Somehow, more taboo, some regrets the next day, but still exhilarating. Unfortunately, he is hung like a thumb and I can't satisfy my urge to be with a guy who is as big as I am. I have another friend who is gay who seemed strangely safe somehow, who announced to me that he is now really into glory holes. Game over for me. The search continues. Sigh.......
You see, God has a great sense of humour. Sends you a bloke with a cock the size of your thumb. How funny :)