Finding a 'suck buddy'

Paul K

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
yesss, why is a decent suck-buddy so darn hard to find..... staarving here on the Delmarva Peninsula here...Maryland/Delaware area to the non-locals, hehehe, not greedy, just one would be great!
I know what you mean... I live in Dover Delaware and can't find a suck buddy anywhere!!

Reactions: waltsean

HotThroatLA

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
D

deleted1000191

I've found lots of guys to suck with on Craigslist. It took a few years, but finally found a steady friend to exchange with. I've been seeing this guy for two years or so. He's married, like most of the guys I have sucked. When he was here a couple weeks ago, he had finally got comfortable enough with me to fuck me. I hope he stays that comfortable, as I prefer a man fucking me over anything else. I've got together with four couples on Craigslist. I especially enjoy that, as I love to have a woman watch me suck a cock, and being fucked.

dude8140

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've found lots of guys to suck with on Craigslist. It took a few years, but finally found a steady friend to exchange with. I've been seeing this guy for two years or so. He's married, like most of the guys I have sucked. When he was here a couple weeks ago, he had finally got comfortable enough with me to fuck me. I hope he stays that comfortable, as I prefer a man fucking me over anything else. I've got together with four couples on Craigslist. I especially enjoy that, as I love to have a woman watch me suck a cock, and being fucked.

very hot, I enjoy having a woman to play with when another guy is present and to watch me do the same, suck cock and watch the both of us fuck.. that's a very hot time indeed.

Reactions: Spyhopper