Finding a 'suck buddy'

D

deleted875903

I know it seems so random. I'm still dealing with it...
I suspect it had to do with my comment that I'd assumed a "suck buddy" was for str8, curious, bi-curious guys. If those same guys would have a gay guy as what they were searching for too then there's no limit to where you can search besides Craigslist.
Agreed. Keeping things on the downlow is what I understood. Guys looking for another guy to just suck their cock and nothing more. Hmmm....

Reactions: Revone

As cliche as it sounds, the gym. I like older guys, whom are the main ones cruising, so I use the showers and the sauna as good meeting places. A 15 minute convo in the sauna can go from sports to how big his cock is when you show the right amount of interest and give the right body cues. I have 3 suck buddies right now from two different gyms and only 1 is gay, the other 2 are closeted and married

suckithard

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
This probably sounds like a stupid question... But for those of you who have regular suck buddies, how did you find them?

I love pussy, but when your not getting it - it sucks!. It would be fantastic to connect with someone locally in a similar situation and get our nut off together. But how do you find that person... It's not exactly a question you can bring up in conversation without getting decked.

Any advice is appreciated.
U get high and check into a motel and youll have a suck buddy in no time...

Reactions: Oralfun

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well, the administration has censored me once again. It's so tedious and ridiculous.

View attachment 802921

Is this like some primary school crush that has someone acted out??
I don't think it's quite fair to bully someone into changing their sexuality percentages...
LOL. This bugs me as well. I can't believe that some moderator is actually going though each forum, all comments, and making subjective determinations about whether someone with a 90% / 10% split is bisexual????? who cares??? Then again...there are always tight-ass members who get "offended" when they feel a straight or gay man is commenting somewhere where they feel they should not. Ridiculous. What are they afraid of? What is the harm? what are they trying to prevent?

Makes me want to go in my profile and remove my name, sex and %....then I can comment everywhere.....is that what the moderators want????

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
As cliche as it sounds, the gym. I like older guys, whom are the main ones cruising, so I use the showers and the sauna as good meeting places. A 15 minute convo in the sauna can go from sports to how big his cock is when you show the right amount of interest and give the right body cues. I have 3 suck buddies right now from two different gyms and only 1 is gay, the other 2 are closeted and married
I have the same experience. Every gym sauna I go to there are all kinds of men....young / old; white, black, asian; cut / uncut; married / straight / bi / and gay.......take your pick. There are always men looking for action. Be discreet, open the conversation and get together with the guy you like. It's really pretty easy in my experience. Good luck guys.

bobo9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Living in a less populated area, it's a bitch to find cock to suck.
You fellas in huge cities have it made. More dick "per capita" to be able to suck. Good on you. ;-)
:)

Reactions: aldawg

aldawg

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I want to find some cock sucking buddy who will let me suck his dick as often or as much as I desire. Internet social networking sites are proving futile since they all want paid subscription status. I want to suck cock not suck on and empty my wallet. In the mid west it is difficult to find anyone local to let me suck their dick. Those social networking dating sites work better more fitting for larger more populated metropolises, my area is more rural communities. I don't even know of or think we even have any exclusively gay bars. What do I have to do, where can I go to suck on all the gay cock my gay heart desires? I thirst still
Dude, that's a hard one to answer. I'm from a small town also, and it is difficult, but I found my bud at the gym. A look here, a look there, starting a conversation, and then it went from there....

Reactions: deleted875903