Finding a 'suck buddy'

CoolBiGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I should get a prize for reading all 21 pages of the thread...I'm exhausted...hard as a rock but exhausted...and still looking for a buddy. To the straight guys that hook up with their straight friends all of a sudden...how does THAT happen??!! Please connect the dots for me. Please.
You should definitely get a prize! If still looking for suck buddy hit me up. Definitely looking

D

deleted1005462

Any Yorkshire based dudes around? I don't even know where to begin to find a willing buddy :p

Reactions: Monkeypaws2016

Cecil56

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Met him again today at a local park. Empty as usual this time of year.

He lubed up my cock and provided a great handjob and I shot a load in the leaves.

He was jerking and I could tell he was getting close.
Offered my hand to finish him off. Too late, he started shooting off right as I offered.

Wanted to get him off as well, but he shot too quick.
It was fun anyway and I hope to get together again with him soon. Wish there were more
like minded guys in my area to trade handjobs.

Lakeshore

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
As I'm married and can't take anything home that can't be washed off with soap I looked for a married buddy on craigslist. Found a good one and it's been the best BJ I've ever had from anyone and he likes to receive a BJ as well. It doesn't hurt that he's packin' a nice one. Fun times and very discreet. Glad I found him.

Why do my posts continually get deleted here? LPSG says only bisexual men can post...? Huh?

jasalex

Sexy Member
Media
New Brunswick (New Jersey, United States)
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I had a suck buddy, maybe the last time was in 2009. He was a small business owner, he had a small office in a professional building. He identified as str8 and told me he rarely sucks men off. He would only suck me there because he had a wife and kids. I also had a hard time scheduling appointment's with him, LOL.
Well, fast forward years later, I found out he actually had been sucking quite a few men. His business had closed and he emailed me there would be no more sucking from him from now on. I guess one of the reasons for the scheduling problems was because of all these "Other men"< LOL.
I actually believed he was str8 since he wasn't the best cocksucker, but man if you have been sucking for years, why weren't you better?