Finding a 'suck buddy'

Oralgami15

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Be careful what you wish for...

I've had a few guys that I met up with multiple times and I've enjoyed the comfort of being with someone I was compatible with and I could trust. However, I also had one guy that I had been with at least 30 times. He wanted to get together more and more frequently, wanted to get together socially and just seemed to want more of a relationship than I was interested in. Once he began to drop by I had to put an end to it. I did enjoy our encounters, even though they fell into a predictable routine, but it was more than I could handle.

DenverFunHunk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have been monogamous w/ the wife for like 19 years... So if you are in Denver... Prefer Married, and having also been long term monogamous so we don't have that STI Stress and have a lot more fun w/ bigger orgasms... If you are someone I can bring around the house (Wife and her Mom are here, but if we have a connection..) For Me I am relearning CyberSecurity and need a study stud who is maybe looking to their CCNA or any Sec / Net+ and build on that. It would also reduce stress and we would not have to explain why we are spending all that time in the garage... lol... I am also interested in Automobile Cybersecurty.

Reactions: pp_ryder and gdtrfb

Bittydrew

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Depressed found a suck buddy but lives 50 miles away and no car I'm about ready to quit and figure out that I"ll be beating off for the rest of my life and no human contact sad really I could make someone feel really good but everyone in this town are playing games with people life is to short to be playing mind games ...

indenver

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have been monogamous w/ the wife for like 19 years... So if you are in Denver... Prefer Married, and having also been long term monogamous so we don't have that STI Stress and have a lot more fun w/ bigger orgasms... If you are someone I can bring around the house (Wife and her Mom are here, but if we have a connection..) For Me I am relearning CyberSecurity and need a study stud who is maybe looking to their CCNA or any Sec / Net+ and build on that. It would also reduce stress and we would not have to explain why we are spending all that time in the garage... lol... I am also interested in Automobile Cybersecurty.
Retired NASA engineer here and give oral with no recip wanted. Looking for long term safe partner. Last partners: SW air!ine pilot for 10 years, purchasing agent for Martin Marietta for 6 years and set designer for Hustler magazine cover photo shoots for 1 year. Two of them were married so discretion was essential.

indenver

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Virgin Cock and Mouth... Still looking for my First... In the Denver area... 7" x 6" Beautiful Shaved cock and balls... I shave all of my body except pits and stache. I do NOT to think about a hairy guy when I am thinking about sucking...
One Big problem I have... What to tell the wife? Where am I going? Any suggestions? Not ready to tell her I want to be Bi...
what you don't know is whether your wife has fantasies about a guy sucking another guy's cock. Maybe about you sucking coc k. Here's how to find out. Suppose over the next week or so there is a news story about some guy roughing up a gay or just dissing gays. Then you say, "You know, some guys do that to cover for when they did some sex with other boys when they were growing up. All boys experiment with other boys.". Then she might say, "Really! Did you?" Then you say, like it's s nothing, " of course, most boys in my neighborhood did. ". Then she may be horrified in which case you drop it and do damage control or she may be fascinated and ask for details like did you ever suck coc k? In which case you may have opened a whole new world.

Cecil56

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I feel the frustration too... The touch and intimacy factor is also just fine with me but not many here in OK as well.

Understood my friend! IA is just as bad. Seems they all want to suck or have me fuck them, once they see the thick cock.
I'm just NOT into that, but no offense meant for those that choose those areas.

Billy Williams

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This probably sounds like a stupid question... But for those of you who have regular suck buddies, how did you find them?

I love pussy, but when your not getting it - it sucks!. It would be fantastic to connect with someone locally in a similar situation and get our nut off together. But how do you find that person... It's not exactly a question you can bring up in conversation without getting decked.

Any advice is appreciated.
I want the same thing! Where do you live?

HotThroatLA

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Any Los Angeles guys comfortable to kick back and get orally serviced, message me!
I especially seek out mature, hung men who need to get off.
I can host in Echo Park (daytimes too). Nice, cool, easygoing guy here.
My only requirements are you have to have some kinda self pix to swap (I don't do blind meetings).

HotThroatLA_11484532216.jpg

anarcy

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Married here in the Phoenix AZ area. Fairly new to the area, and had a suck bud in the town i moved from. Miss the guy too we had a lot in common besides me sucking him off.
Since CL removed the personals it's been very difficult.
Doublelist- check it out for your area