Finding a 'suck buddy'

Richard Licks

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Maybe I have finally hit the jackpot. Been trying to find a regular cock sucker for a while to replace my friend a few years ago and have been striking out. Yesterday met a guy separated from his wife so he lives alone 5 min from my house. We have communicated for a while but never connected. After I finished work yesterday I just texted him to see if he was free and up for a visit. He responded quickly but said he had to shower. I suggested we shower together - nice way to warm up - and he agreed. I was there in 5 minutes - "have to run to the store to pick some stuff up for my weekend projects dear". We met outside his apartment and went up to the top floor with a view of the city - his bed was in front of a large window looking out over the city. After a beer, some chat, a smoke, he wanted me to play the dominant role. I ordered him to undress and then undress me slowly which he did. He almost started to suck me when he was on his knees taking my socks off but 'no touching yet'. We showered and got his ass clean so I could finger him - I enjoy fingering a guy while he's sucking my cock. We dried off, a bit more beer, then we settled on his bed. He lay on his stomach and I was standing on the side feeding him me cock - slowly, he was gobbling it up and was moaning and I really had to slow him down. While he was on his stomach I lubed my fingers and got two fingers in his tight ass - he was moaning while sucking and being finger fucked. After 20 minutes when I got fully hard I asked him to lay on his back with his head hanging off. I stuck two finger in his mouth and he nicely tongued my fingers which is hot and remarkably sucked then down his throat - wish my cock was longer to enjoy that - he can deepthroat. So now started to fuck his face nice and slow while he was on his back and I lubed my hand and started jerking his cock. I lasted maybe 15 more minutes before I shot a one week load down his throat which he greedily swallowed. He pulled off after 30 second and I told him to keep sucking I wasn't done - my orgasms last a minute or so. He kept sucking and I stayed hard. So I got on the bed and he lay between my legs and continued sucking my cock while I watched the sunset on the city - he sucked my cock, balls, taint, legs, nipples, and more for about 30 more minutes before my cock was sore when I asked him to stop for now. He thanked me again and again, and when I left he had a huge smile on his face. His apartment is on my walk home from the subway so hopefully I will see him regularly. So guys it may take some time but keep searching your cock sucker is out there somewhere waiting for you.
They are out there somewhere.

DepecheLoad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hello. As a first timer, looking for a “buddy” here in NYC. I avoid the city scene because not sure what you’re gonna get here.. I’m a very straight guy by every definition, but I’d like to try to turn this fantasy into reality. Basically looking for someone like myself (straight, fit, youngish, professional, maybe even first timer as well..), but also discreet, and can host here in the city.

..The term “straight” may be some sort of duality judging by me posting this, but we’ll see, hah.. If you’re interested pls send me a below the belt picture and I’ll do the same. Thank you

davecray

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Just wanted to share an update with my new suck buddy - finally had time to meet again. We took some time to chat this time which calmed me down a bit, a quick smoke didn't hurt either. I played the dominant role again and he eagerly sucked my cock on his knees, on his back, and on all fours. This time I really got into fingering his ass which sent him over the edge - got me pretty excited as well. I finger fucked his throat then his ass. He's on his back with his head off the side of the bed and I'm face fucking him slowly while I insert two fingers into his ass massaging his prostate. I got really excited as well and after about 45 minutes of this I got up on the bed, pulled him up so I could straddle his face, and fucked his face until I came. I hadn't jerked off all week so it was a big load, he gagged on the load a little and pulled off too soon. Then we just lay back on the bed in each others arms for a while chatting until I had to leave before raising suspicion at home. Still learning how to please each other and looking forward to meeting again soon before work. Not bragging here just an update.

Just wanted to share an update with my new suck buddy - finally had time to meet again. We took some time to chat this time which calmed me down a bit, a quick smoke didn't hurt either. I played the dominant role again and he eagerly sucked my cock on his knees, on his back, and on all fours. This time I really got into fingering his ass which sent him over the edge - got me pretty excited as well. I finger fucked his throat then his ass. He's on his back with his head off the side of the bed and I'm face fucking him slowly while I insert two fingers into his ass massaging his prostate. I got really excited as well and after about 45 minutes of this I got up on the bed, pulled him up so I could straddle his face, and fucked his face until I came. I hadn't jerked off all week so it was a big load, he gagged on the load a little and pulled off too soon. Then we just lay back on the bed in each others arms for a while chatting until I had to leave before raising suspicion at home. Still learning how to please each other and looking forward to meeting again soon before work. Not bragging here just an update.
Sounds like a great time for you both. Wish I was your cum dump ;-)

Reactions: davecray

1andonly

Expert Member
Media
Sounds like good time congrats finding what you were looking for...

CollStorm

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You would think that being based in MA it would be very easy to find someone to have some fun with on a regular basis, but it's not.

Manhunt.net: Bust
Adam4Adam: Bust
Squirt: Bust
Doublelist: Laughable, at best.

I'm hoping to find someone on Reddit, but it's also not looking good.

I've been on and off apps for a number of years. This last round, scruff aka fluff, adam4adam, doublelist (never got a single reply). The rest a sad return ratio for the time investment. I agree with you. I've done some searches on cl-like sites. I'll see what else I can find out there.

erpap

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Wish I was your new suck buddy!

Reactions: DenverFunHunk