Finding a 'suck buddy'

thebiggulp

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm going to try this 'suck buddy' thing out. Traveling in Queensland Australia.
All I want is a regular to blow me, with no reciprocal. Just want to sit back and be drained.
That's exactly what I like doing. Hit me up if you're in Brisbane.

Reactions: Prabh

Paul Gordon

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This probably sounds like a stupid question... But for those of you who have regular suck buddies, how did you find them?

I love pussy, but when your not getting it - it sucks!. It would be fantastic to connect with someone locally in a similar situation and get our nut off together. But how do you find that person... It's not exactly a question you can bring up in conversation without getting decked.

Any advice is appreciated.
I know what you mean,for years after my friend growing up moved away a year or two after school I felt off for a while until I finally met another guy who became a good friend

thebiggulp

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
After years of desperation (sexless relationship), I ended up having quite the busy year. I used DoubleList for a while, and found it a bit silly. Had an occasional meet-up. Another site, Locanto, did me much better. I even got a couple of regulars to suck after a while. Both married and only interested in feeding me. I had some issues towards the end of last year, and both of them have faded away for now. I am only ever interested in sucking men off, and don't want the favour returned. I usually don't have any trouble getting guys for service, now, as I can host these days. What a difference that makes.

seanette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I am married and I soo want to suck cock and I want to get fucked bareback too... OHH I WANT IT SOOO BAD.... I fuck my ass with a 8" fat silicon dildo and love it I eat my own cum and love it I WANT A STEADY FUCK BUDDY...I also and fully shaved and lotioned and I am a crossdresser...no she doesn't know or have a clue I crossdress and LOVE COCK. I am in buffalo, NY any ideas How I can find a fuck buddy...No recip NESS but not refused.. I just love to be a submissive sissy fuck dolly
seanette55 outlook . com write me ?

Floodwater

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
well I had a one night stand who blew my mind into a screaming fit when he sucked me off but he wanted it back and I couldn't do it so he was done with me

so I definitely want one but without the expecting me to do it in return..
Would if I could...

Reactions: hotguy88

Floodwater

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a happy update! The guy that I sucked off on Tuesday’s who ghosted on me. I met him today. No blow job or anything but found out he had to leave and go out of country. He is a contractor with the military. I normally get ahold of him through e-mail. But he rarely checks his anymore. So we go through texting now.
To make it up to me, he is going to take me out to get fed on Saturday.
So Saturday afternoon I will be spending some time on my knees servicing a bunch of his friends.
Pictures should hopefully be taken, and possibly a video or two.
Checked your site - looks like it's been a while since you were on-line. Maybe you got the one(s) you needed!

Floodwater

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For me, I had to be patient to find the right person that I clicked with. That took over a year and a half of looking and meeting others that didn’t work out. I found him on Grindr. We meet 1-2 times a week and so far there are no signs of it ending.
I would sure like to hear a follow up to your story. Hot photos by the way

Reactions: Reg

davecray

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My last suck buddy flaked on me ;-< I thought things were going well exploring each others limits - then our lives got busy. Too bad because he lived in the neighborhood. So any guys out there that want to be a suck buddy in the DC metro area - MD side - let me know. You must be able to host.

Danefin

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Where do you meet? Quickies or half day delight?
We’d love to have a half day - or overnight - but just quickies no more than an hour or hour and a half long. Either at his place or mine if we know we can have the time undisturbed. Though we did have a hot 69 session out in the country at an abandoned farm yard. It was summer and warm and we were both in shorts and tees, sun was shining and felt great on our bare skin.

figgnewton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We’d love to have a half day - or overnight - but just quickies no more than an hour or hour and a half long. Either at his place or mine if we know we can have the time undisturbed. Though we did have a hot 69 session out in the country at an abandoned farm yard. It was summer and warm and we were both in shorts and tees, sun was shining and felt great on our bare skin.
Sounds hot. Just oral? I'm more into oral fun if I try it. What's it like to suck cock?

CandyAssCockSucker

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
It was relatively easy to find suck buddies when Craigslist was up and running. A lot more difficult now. If you placed an ad on CL, you might receive 30 hits, 25 of which were flakes. Which left the 5 for-real guys. And even if you got with all five, maybe only one was a for-sure winner and worthy of suck-buddy status.