Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Sounds hot. Just oral? I'm more into oral fun if I try it. What's it like to suck cock?
For those times where there wasn’t a lot of time - just oral or just jacking each other off. As for sucking cock - best experience ever. Take it when it’s still soft and make it raging hard and dripping (and the precum is the special treat) or tracing his hardon in his underwear and then pulling it out and sucking on the tip. The precum and load are the rewards for a job well done. We’re both really into the oral so it’s great to be able to get into a 69 and give and get at the same time.

figgnewton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For those times where there wasn’t a lot of time - just oral or just jacking each other off. As for sucking cock - best experience ever. Take it when it’s still soft and make it raging hard and dripping (and the precum is the special treat) or tracing his hardon in his underwear and then pulling it out and sucking on the tip. The precum and load are the rewards for a job well done. We’re both really into the oral so it’s great to be able to get into a 69 and give and get at the same time.
69 and cum same time would be ultimate gift.

Danefin

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Do you meet several times to get to know him and if you connect and set your limits? Not into kissing etc or doms just a pleasant exposure to cock and long term suck buddy.
I wouldn’t discount kissing - it’s pretty intense to be kissing a guy and have his cock in your hands with his holding yours.

Max North

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Looking for a suck buddy in Manchester. I will suck you off and worship your cock. Can't deep throat but will take your head of my tight mouth and work with my tongue till you cum

Reactions: Dcleatr

deine_huendin

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Looking for a suck buddy in Manchester. I will suck you off and worship your cock. Can't deep throat but will take your head of my tight mouth and work with my tongue till you cum
you CAN deepthroat - you ony have to want it...

Reactions: jtm011

bd30

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It was relatively easy to find suck buddies when Craigslist was up and running. A lot more difficult now. If you placed an ad on CL, you might receive 30 hits, 25 of which were flakes. Which left the 5 for-real guys. And even if you got with all five, maybe only one was a for-sure winner and worthy of suck-buddy status.

I definitely agree, the sites that have popped up since like doublelist have been almost complete wastes of time

Reactions: Lookinginconshy

figgnewton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We’d love to have a half day - or overnight - but just quickies no more than an hour or hour and a half long. Either at his place or mine if we know we can have the time undisturbed. Though we did have a hot 69 session out in the country at an abandoned farm yard. It was summer and warm and we were both in shorts and tees, sun was shining and felt great on our bare skin.
I'm sure you guys suck and swallow. Ever cum same time in 69?