Finding a 'suck buddy'

D

deleted909831

met mine on planetromeo, really nice chill guy in his mid 40‘s with a real hung 22cm cock, took me almost a year to visit him after chatting for a long while.
He has the most beautiful perfect cock i‘ve seen and it’s always a pleasure to kneel in front of him and suck him off

need to figure out how to post pics, got some of his cock if ya‘ll want to see hehe

figgnewton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi
I'm a generally straight guy in Melbourne Australia, yet after having a gay guy suck my cock a few year back I became hooked.
I love meeting guys who love to suck and lick a cock until it swells and grows hard, loves to take a pair of balls in his mouth and suck them while he wanks the hard cock.
I like to undress and have a guy get between my legs and settle in for a nice extended session of cock worship.
I prefer the guy to take my load in his mouth, as I love to feeding him my warm tasty cum.
It can be difficult finding serious suck buddies who are dedicated cocksuckers
Any luck lately?

Reactions: pp_ryder

figgnewton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I moved to a new city almost two years ago. I felt a bit more daring seeing that few people knew me. I wanted to find a buddy who'd come over from time to time and allow me to suck his cock and service him. I placed an ad on CL with a few specific requests. First, I wanted a married or divorced guy. Someone with probably little experience in male/male play. Also because I too was rather inexperienced I asked for a guy with a cock on the small side. I didn't want to encounter a monster and then struggle to handle it. I stressed that I am healthy and discreet and insisted he be as well. I didn't want someone who has had numerous or anonymous encounters with other guys.
I really lucked out, too. An ex-military fellow who is perhaps 15 years younger than myself (I'm retired) responded. He mentioned he'd been with only one other fellow who sucked his cock. But other than that was pretty much a newbie too. I was not seeking reciprocation from him but wanted to be able to service him and explore new ways of bringing him pleasure. He's been a real gentleman. Patient and very open minded. He's tells me I've opened his eyes to all sorts of delights he'd never experienced before. And I've had the opportunity to do things I'd only fantasized about in the past. It has been a win/win situation all around. Granted, with his job and family responsibilities he cannot come over very often. But I tell him he is worth waiting for. We've gotten so comfortable with each other that the last visit he even offered to try sucking me a little. It's not essential for me at all but I felt if he wanted to give it a whirl I'd gladly oblige. He's a very cool guy.
How are things now? It was good of you to let him try sucking. Nothing wrong in letting him to taste the nectar and enjoy giving as you like. Win, win and a teacher too !

Chowderbomb

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
met mine on planetromeo, really nice chill guy in his mid 40‘s with a real hung 22cm cock, took me almost a year to visit him after chatting for a long while.
He has the most beautiful perfect cock i‘ve seen and it’s always a pleasure to kneel in front of him and suck him off

need to figure out how to post pics, got some of his cock if ya‘ll want to see hehe
Nice. To post pics, go to side left menu, then click gallery and it will let you upload pics. ;)

Reactions: ProfWollongong