Finding a 'suck buddy'

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm on a few apps and sites. Sniffies, Squirt, A4A, Grindr, Jackd, and Kik. I've had most of my success from Kik groups. A lot of bicurious and dl men will pop into a private group briefly state what they are looking for and if they don't get any bites they leave soon after. Sometimes they will join a group just to message a few group members and leave. I have 2 regular suck buddies that I link up with on a semi regular basis when they have the time. I am discreet and dl/bicurious friendly because I don't want anything other than to suck and be able to go about my business so it works out for them because they are usually just looking for a worldclass bj.

Punkin

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm on a few apps and sites. Sniffies, Squirt, A4A, Grindr, Jackd, and Kik. I've had most of my success from Kik groups. A lot of bicurious and dl men will pop into a private group briefly state what they are looking for and if they don't get any bites they leave soon after. Sometimes they will join a group just to message a few group members and leave. I have 2 regular suck buddies that I link up with on a semi regular basis when they have the time. I am discreet and dl/bicurious friendly because I don't want anything other than to suck and be able to go about my business so it works out for them because they are usually just looking for a worldclass bj.

Interesting, how do you find these groups? I’d like to see if there is any in my area.

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Interesting, how do you find these groups? I’d like to see if there is any in my area.
if you go into the kik app you will see a blue dot with a plus sign in it. you click that and it will bring you to a list of other blue dots. you look for the one that says "public groups" with the hashtag symbol in it. When you get there you type in the search bar certain things. It's best to try to try to include the name of your city or state to find those groups specific to your area. If you are in a large city you have a better chance of finding those kinds of groups. Try doing searches of things like "sacramentobj" or "SacramentoXXX" etc. Just switch the words around. Try hashtags with the area code or neighborhoods that might be in your city and see if anything comes up. If you don't find groups you can start your own group and invite people to it.

AgHarley

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm south of Seattle a ways and wish I could find someone who likes to fish and golf as well as suck and fuck. Another married guy would be best. Wouldn't it be cool to have a friend that could come over even when the wife is home? Or, someone the wife just thought was a friend?:rolleyes:
Like in Brokeback Mountain?

Themissingframe

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I do get in the mood where I just am wanting to suck a nice cock while a guy lays back to enjoy it and swallow a nice creamy big load but it's always hard when no one hosts, lol.

Elixir

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Ah never used kik before, might give that a try!

Reactions: HOU_HEADHUNTER

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I actually started my own kik group for fellatio enthusiasts whether giving or receiving. It's for people that like to suck and people that are looking to get sucked. My main goal is to keep the group active. I see too many groups die due to inactivity and admins that are no longer active on the app.

Elixir

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Can
I actually started my own kik group for fellatio enthusiasts whether giving or receiving. It's for people that like to suck and people that are looking to get sucked. My main goal is to keep the group active. I see too many groups die due to inactivity and admins that are no longer active on the app.
Can anyone join?

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Can

Can anyone join?
It's for locals or visitors as we only have room for 50 people and the last active members are removed by admin when we have to add new people. If you are every visiting Houston Texas or the surrounding areas feel free to have me add you. I love when visitors join the group for the amount of time that they are staying. They usually leave the group once they've left the city.

Reactions: Elixir

Iwanthead

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I used to live out Ebenezer Road. Wish I was still there to hook up with you. I am a very hungry cock sucker and am obsessed with the desire to feel cock deep in my throat. I can't control myself when I see a guy's cock over 7" long. I worship coc k and treat swallowing cum as a sacrament. !
Should your travels ever bring you back to this area I have a need and desire to feel my cock in your throat.

Eastbuff

Sexy Member
Media
Buffalo i New York (New York, United States)
Buffalo NY here. Looking to be a regular suck buddy for a married straight or bi guy. Had one a few years ago in a different state and miss our meetings. Can host weekdays or meet somewhere. Not looking for anything more than getting on my knees and between your legs with your cock/balls in my mouth.