Finding a well endowed man?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by silverheart, Jan 17, 2007.

1. silverheart

silverheart New Member

For the women who prefer larger men, how do you go about making sure the guys you date meet your standards. Do you straight out ask them or get a vibe from them? Ever ask a man his size and have him respond that he is just average? And then how do you react?

2. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

This is just a guess, but if penis size is the most important factor, they can use a dildo and be CERTAIN of its size. If they want a man attached to the penis, the penis size won't be a determining factor. Finding a great man with a large penis would just be lagniappe.

3. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    yup, I agree with DC_DEEP
    I some experience lately that told me a lesson. I am about 8x6 and was turned down for being to big. Still she dates me because she likes me as for myself.

4. dongalong

Gold Member

5. snoozan

Gold Member

Said it better than I could.

6. B_hungnate

B_hungnate New Member

The woman I'm mainly seeing now put an ad on craigslist that I answered. I put an ad up myself but none of the women who responded were attractive. Then I saw her ad which was for a well-endowed younger guy for casual friendship and hot sex and I jumped on it (and her!). I don't think a lot of women have the guts to do that kind of ad but they are out there.

Draft saved Draft deleted