Finding a woman that will actually try/enjoy your size

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by readingHelpsMe, Aug 14, 2007.

1. readingHelpsMe

readingHelpsMe New Member

Well as we have all read in the forums section "Women's Issues", most women are not size queens. In fact from what I gather some (or most) women are kind of afraid of a really big penis. So, are you larger guys often struck with the (saddening?) prospect that a women that you really interested in and are trying to pick up may not be up for sex once she sees the size of your penis?

If you have ever been in that situation do women mostly just outright refuse to have sex with you or do they give it a try even if they think that it won't fit or just hurt too much?

That is one thing average size guys forget I think. Most women like averages sizes most of the time and the big guys are more likely to face the prospect of rejection based on their size. Thus, I must say there are times (when I'm not busy being jealous :smile: ) that I feel bad for you guys. So in that case I'm glad you have the size queens here and elsewhere that can make you feel as good as any guy should.

Just a random thought. :smile:

2. whatireallywant

Gold Member

Er... yes, I think most women would prefer averages, honestly, since most women are average, too.

Me... well, the idea of being with a guy who has been rejected by women for being too big is my MAJOR turn-on fantasy! Don't really know what the reality would be like, but I am looking for this!

The closest I've come to this is that I've been with a guy who was not flat-out rejected, but has been too big for some of his partners in the past. For me he is absolutely no problem at all, and I was actually surprised that he had this problem in the past. :eek: He's mentioned it a couple of times though, several years apart (yes, he's the guy I've been involved with in one form or another for the past 14 years...) I remember it because this whole scenario turns me on so much!

But then, I'm rather unusual...

3. readingHelpsMe

readingHelpsMe New Member

Wow, I guess big guys have this problem less then I thought. :redface:

4. whatireallywant

Gold Member

If they DO have this problem, they can look me up and help me fulfill a fantasy I've had since forever! :tongue:

But while this makes me sound really crass and all, I'm really not. In my fantasy, I like the guy for himself as well... (so don't be obnoxious or you can forget it! :biggrin1: )

5. geek0

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    lol same here, i had an ex of mine who used to tell me that hed had problem with girls who couldnt take him, im still waiting to find the one i struggle with, in fact im not sure id struggle id find it such a turn on :redface: :tongue:

6. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    Dude, don't despair.

Size QUEENS have tried the fantasy and found that it's a preference. Some women never try the fantasy. Some women try the fantasty and then decide it's not for them.

Don't you fantasize about some female aspect -- baboomba breasts, long silky hair... whatever. But that doesn't mean that you can't love/appreciate the woman that you're with.

Same the other way too!

7. Mike0950

Mike0950 New Member

Albums:
    I've been there. It sucks to really like a woman on multiple levels. I remember one in particular who I was really attracted to and enjoyed her company... but it was too painful for her to take me.

She tried.. even with copious lube, she would begin to tear and bleed.. and try to hold back screaming and crying... and I'm no sadist..

she was just built too small. I'm sure she could take it if I pushed (since women are built to give birth), but she would have been physically changed.

Most women though like it imo... the comment I usually hear is that I spoil them for other guys.

8. NCLA

NCLA Member

Albums:
    There are plenty of fish in the sea. The REALLY big guys just have to have some more patience to catch the right one.Since I'm not REALLY big (only 8") I don't have too much problem with fishing! ......Except that back here in MD their aint squat!!

9. whatireallywant

Gold Member

My biggest was 7.5 and I was surprised that he'd had problems. I guess he knew some small women? Of course, I did know one woman who said that if the guy had more than 6" it would hurt her. So...guess it could happen. Although he may have just been telling me this because it turns me on. :biggrin1: (But then, there is the fact that he mentioned it a couple of times, years apart from each other...I remember that because it plays to my fantasy, although he isn't huge or anything.)

10. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

I've never had this problem, being 7.25"L x 6.25"G. I am not overly long, but my girth seemed to get them excited and anxious. It may have been a surprise for them to find a fat cock on a skinny guy.
    I had a GF yrs ago who was very narrow, we had to go very slow for several minutes just to get me inside. she was not a virgin, but her BF of 5 yrs musta been a pencil. she cried a little the first time we made love, i gave her her 1st orgasm. I always went real slow entering her, I was wearing a condom back then, she was not on the pill, the condom didn't really make entry any easier. she got a diaphram, she didn't want the pill because it made her gain weight, the first night we used it I rammed a hole in it while we were both cumming. she told her mom she had experienced her 1st orgasm after I kept her out all night, she also told her mom i was larger than average, so I wound up fucking mom too. after we broke up, GF came up to me in a bar and said I ruined her, with my big cock, apparently she started dating her old BF again, and he just didn't cut the mustard. She had to have a big cock.

11. MidusCo.

MidusCo. New Member

Well my ex was afraid of my size for a while she said she didnt want to have sex with me because I was to thick. It wasnt even the length. And we just went without sex for a while and then one day she just jumped on me lol.

So I guess it just happens... Girls will eventually get used to it or leave you. And if they leave you I guess thats their problem since they are used to having an average dick.

Draft saved Draft deleted