auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Have you ever walked into a bathroom stall and seen fresh cum drippig down the wall? Have you ever seen dried cum in very unexpected and sometimes spectacular places?

The gym that I go to has 3 flights of stairs leading up to the the gym entrance. One side of the stairwell is glass from floor to ceiling. On the top flight, if you look up, you can see dried cum about 6' above the stairs. It has been there for quite a while. I am amazed by not only the height whoever shot, but also by the quantity. I mean there is a lot that dried dripping down from where the cum hit. I alway wonder what happened. Was he alone? What time of day did he do that. Where else has he left his load.

So tell us about your experiences. Where have you discovered a load of fresh cum. And where have you found dried cum in unexpected places.

Infernal

Superior Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I took a quick road trip today and stopped at a truck stop on the way back. I just wanted a bottle of water and a quick bathroom break. There were multiple loads on the wall in the stall I used. That place was disgusting.

Squirrel1

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
When I was in college I once went into a bathroom stall to take a dump, and after sitting down, noticed that there was a load of jizz, that was still wet and gooey, hanging on the wall next to me. Boy, that was a LONG time ago! But I still remember it turning me on and even putting my finger in it, bring it to my nose, and smelling it! I didn't try tasting it!

manunlisted

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Went into the washroom in my office just as a red faced cute guy came out. Wasn’t expecting anything, but found a Fresh load of cum was in the urinal. Another time I had been away for a weekend and when I came back I found a series of dried cum shots on the bathroom mirror. My roommate was pretty embarrassed when he got home and realized I had busted him. I just laughed and told him he needed to clean it.

abattist

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wow both loads look huge. Did you live your load on the metal doors for someone to find? Do you do that often?

I have only ever done that just that once. It was a busy restroom and I didn’t have clean up time or energy.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have only ever done that just that once. It was a busy restroom and I didn’t have clean up time or energy.
If I came in after you, I would jerk off looking at that big load of yours and maybe add my cum to it.

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There used to be a secondhand clothing store in San Francisco called Worn Out West. At one time, they had a couple of fitting rooms with black leather curtains over the door. I went in one of them and pulled the curtain closed. There was a big, gloppy, dripping, hand-print in cum on the inside of the curtain.
-------
This one wasn't really unexpected, but falls under the category of "Have you ever seen this place with the lights on?" Years ago, there was a gay bar/club in Brixton (London), called, I believe, Substation. In the middle of the larger room, there was an area about 20 feet square that was blocked off by heavy black curtains that hung from ceiling to floor. But if you felt around, you could find one of the slits in the curtain where you could slip inside. Inside, it was very dark, there was a lot of grunting, and well, boys will be boys. One night I was there at closing time, when the bright lights (including inside the curtains) came on. I had to laugh-- there was a white band on the black curtains, about waist high, all around the whole perimeter, about 80 linear feet of continuous cum stain!

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have been in that store Worn Out West. They sold used Levis. A friend of mine who, believe it or not, is a bigger exhibitionist than I am. He takes me there to try on Levis with him. Why? Because they let you walk around the store naked when you need to get another pair for a better fit. One of the sales clerk as very helpful. He would adjust my hard dick infront of the mirror for me to make sure everything fit ok. Not surprised you found cum in the dressing room.

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have been in that store Worn Out West. They sold used Levis. A friend of mine who, believe it or not, is a bigger exhibitionist than I am. He takes me there to try on Levis with him. Why? Because they let you walk around the store naked when you need to get another pair for a better fit. One of the sales clerk as very helpful. He would adjust my hard dick infront of the mirror for me to make sure everything fit ok. Not surprised you found cum in the dressing room.

I rarely used the fitting rooms there, it was just as you said, you could strip naked and try on Levis, until you found the perfect bulge, right in the store. But once I needed to sit down, so I did use the booth, but of course left the curtain open. As I'm leaving, I realize this cute young man is cruising me, so I grab some random thing off the shelf, and go back in. It doesn't fit at all, but that didn't matter, because by then he followed me in. We closed the curtain and had sex, and left some cum for the entertainment of the next customer. Not as dramatic as that big handprint I found before, though.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not surprising with that big fat dick of yours. I noticed some of your photos were shot by Mark Chester. I used to model occasionally for his drawing group. The last pose they always asked me to jerk off slowly so the group could draw me stroking my dick. When the time was up, I would always finish with a nice load of cum. You gotta love San Francisco.

luvnlg

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A couple of years ago I was dating a hairdresser and while visiting him at the studio one of the other hairdressers came out o the rest room, there was only the one, she annouced that some one needed to clean up the mess in there.. The salon had mainly female clients but one of them had cut a youngish collage aged guy just before this and sure enough he had left a big load dripping down the sink cabinet. We all died of laughter.

ManTubeula

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hate to admit.. in my younger years i was THAT much of a savage....blame it on youth, testosterone, being a gym rat, creatine filled , fuck fueled animal...after the gym, literally anything "sexy" would get me fighting off a rager...i used to make my way to the closest storage closet, stall, vacant stairwell just to blast a quick one and keep it moving.. In my warped mind, i was leaving it for someone, or i would've cleaned it up...(A gift?)..I remember loving the smell of cum..... the deviant in me loved hearing my jizz splashing against hard surfaces...i'd shoot for distance for certain..ropes upon ropes "gaking" against the cement walls and pooling on the linoleum floor... Such a turn on, especially if there was a chance of getting caught... . then i grew up and learned there was a time and place for my perversions and for some strange reason,some people hate slipping in cum.. go figure. Good luck , n be safe out there.

- Semi Reformed Deviant