auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Have you ever walked into a bathroom stall and seen fresh cum drippig down the wall? Have you ever seen dried cum in very unexpected and sometimes spectacular places?

The gym that I go to has 3 flights of stairs leading up to the the gym entrance. One side of the stairwell is glass from floor to ceiling. On the top flight, if you look up, you can see dried cum about 6' above the stairs. It has been there for quite a while. I am amazed by not only the height whoever shot, but also by the quantity. I mean there is a lot that dried dripping down from where the cum hit. I alway wonder what happened. Was he alone? What time of day did he do that. Where else has he left his load.

So tell us about your experiences. Where have you discovered a load of fresh cum. And where have you found dried cum in unexpected places.

D

deleted39601

My brother in law lived at home during his early 20s when in uni. Wife and would go over to the inlaws for dinner and be there most of the night. I needed a phone charger, and he said go get the one from his room. Downstairs in the basement room of his, I opened the door, room is clean, except for a faint smell of cum, I look down and in a waste paper basket is full of cum tissues balled up. My heart pounded as I picked just one up, it was heavy and soaked through! I slightly opened it the smell was fresh, invigoratingly full of hormones from this young fit man. I stuffed the cum tissue in my briefs. Then spent the whole night feeling his juices soak my cock and briefs. Wow i get hard thinking about. This has been a secret I have kept to myself for 6 years until now. So happy to find this place to share.

johndoeisready

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
New York City, New York, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
We rent out a room for tourists through Airbnb, so recently been super turned on by the voyeuristic Big Brother sex scenes that they don’t show on TV. We currently have this hot couple from a country I can’t place by the accent. The guy is super hot— scruffy, dark hair, pretty average height, with a nice physique. I’ve only seen them once or twice, but definitely peeped how hot he was. Lol, I have literally been watching those videos and fantasizing about them quietly fucking out their tourist excitement ever since.

They tend to be in and out throughout the day, then come back around 1-2AM. This morning I noticed a lot of commotion in the bathroom but didn’t think much of it. Did my typical WFH routine— wake up, wank, get a bagel & coffee, start working. When I peed after blowing my 1st load, I glanced over at the trash can and noticed a used condom! It was still fresh bc the cum was very much still gooey. I looked a little closer, since I didn’t have my contacts in, AND NOTICED A SECOND ONE!!! Both filled with the same amount of man candy. There isn’t a trash can in the guest room, so I know it was the cpl. He must’ve woken up super revved and fucked out 2 nice loads.

Needless to say I made a b-line back to my room with my treasures and went to work on round 2. Poured the cum out onto my breakfast plate then shot all over that. It’s been a hot morning CF1651E3-9118-4A31-90A8-670FD3ABFA29.jpeg
DF9387C8-8FDD-43D4-9520-4B274F37FAE5.jpeg

FullSizeRender.MOV

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
In college, I always hung around the bathrooms in the library (sometimes the Union). They were the cruisiest bathrooms and the library had the gloryholes. Many times I would be in a stall and a guy would come into the stall next to me and jack off. Many times they would leave their loads on the walls, doors, floor or toilet. Sometimes they would use toilet paper to cover up the gloryhole and sometimes they would let me watch.

There was one really hot guy that I used to see coming and going from the bathroom, but I never saw him in the stalls. He looked italian, dark tan skin, black hair, 5 o'clock shadow, very cute. I noticed that many times that I went in the bathroom after he was leaving, I would find fresh cum in a stall. I wasn't sure if it was him or not. One day, I saw him going in the bathroom, so I waited about 30 seconds and went in behind him. He was already in a stall, so I took the stall next to him. There was already a wad of toilet paper in the gloryhole, so I couldn't watch him. I waited to see what he was doing and a few minutes later I heard him jacking off. I was watching him under the wall when I noticed that he had stood up. Feeling brave, I pulled on the wad of toilet paper in the gloryhole and it came out easily. I don't know if he noticed, but he continued jacking off. I was busy watching, he had a beautiful cock, a thick 7" with big bushy black pubic hair. When he was getting ready to cum, he aimed it right at the gloryhole and started shooting. Some of it went through and hit me in the face, but most of it hit the wall. Luckily none of it got in my eyes.

I ended up next to him 3 more times, each time he would jack off, give me a show and then aim at the hole. Luckily I was smart enough to open my mouth and catch those 3 loads.

Nonsenseboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I got to my friends house before he expected. He told me to wait for him while he took a shower. 30 min after he got out I enter the bathroom to find his cum filled boxers on top of the dirty laundry. It turned me on so much that I couldn’t help it but add a quick load to them.

It became my tradition every time I stayed in his house. I got luck every single time. Miss those days!

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

ManTubeula

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hate to admit.. in my younger years i was THAT much of a savage....blame it on youth, testosterone, being a gym rat, creatine filled , fuck fueled animal...after the gym, literally anything "sexy" would get me fighting off a rager...i used to make my way to the closest storage closet, stall, vacant stairwell just to blast a quick one and keep it moving.. In my warped mind, i was leaving it for someone, or i would've cleaned it up...(A gift?)..I remember loving the smell of cum..... the deviant in me loved hearing my jizz splashing against hard surfaces...i'd shoot for distance for certain..ropes upon ropes "gaking" against the cement walls and pooling on the linoleum floor... Such a turn on, especially if there was a chance of getting caught... . then i grew up and learned there was a time and place for my perversions and for some strange reason,some people hate slipping in cum.. go figure. Good luck , n be safe out there.

- Semi Reformed Deviant

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have to say, I am tempted. I haven't refunded their security deposit yet. I could ask them what I should deduct for all the cum stains dripping down the bathroom wall.

It is a little awkward for me to go from this professional landlord position to it turning sexual. As tempting as that sounds, I think it will probably stay in the fantasy file. Though I do think it would be super hot taking turns fucking the white guy with his black partner. I am just guessing he is the bottom in the relationship given the way he is always staring at my bulge. And I have to admit, when I did the walk through with them, knowing that it might be the last time I see them, I wore these jeans.
Bulge New Pants+.JPG

Livtrue84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I work as a custodian at a university. I enjoy snooping in the coaches locker room while i'm cleaning. I go through each individual locker looking for dirty clothes after practices. I found this today. In another coaches office I found dried semen on the baseboards and desk of his office. I'll try to snag a few photos of that next time.

Attachments

D

deleted443750

Absolutely love finding cum in public places! Ive added plenty of my loads as well. Bathroom, changing rooms, park benches etc... Used to jerk off in a Macys changing room all the time. They never cleaned and my cum stains have been all over the wall and carpet for years. Eventually I started using the room as a urinal too and pissing everywhere. Could definitely smell the cum and piss in the room. Gets me so hot!

Attached are my videos of me doing as such
View attachment 519D5C0D-3174-44F9-8A4E-89622F7AD86E.MOV
View attachment A5999A17-43AE-47C6-B76D-3D82A11D6A3E.MOV
View attachment E67FA6DC-A3C5-4E46-A8E7-5D951143F5C2.MOV
View attachment 828D1771-2FAA-4703-9F1B-D3BDA0C84F26.MOV
View attachment 926EC1AF-98AD-4107-BD4D-AD183ADD9F10.MOV

Buckfuddy1990

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual

I was playing cards at a friend's house who was living by himself. I had a lot to drink and decided to crash on his couch. The next morning he woke me up and said he was going to go get us some donuts and coffee. After a couple minutes I walked into his bedroom so I can see out the front of the house to see if he'd pull out the driveway yet. I noticed a pair of his underwear sticking out from under the corner of his bed. He is pretty hot so I figured what the hell I wanted to see them. I reached down and grab them and put my hand and a fresh load of warm cum. It looked like he had been using them for weeks as a jerk rag. So I jerked off real quick and added another load to them and stuck them back under the edge of his bed.

Attachments

D

deleted6726781

I found these in my aunt’s house, it’s from her boyfriend, It was the first time the I saw something like that, I didn’t know what to do but I did grabbed it and it was really warm it was wrapped in toilet paper, but part of it came off

Attachments

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have been in that store Worn Out West. They sold used Levis. A friend of mine who, believe it or not, is a bigger exhibitionist than I am. He takes me there to try on Levis with him. Why? Because they let you walk around the store naked when you need to get another pair for a better fit. One of the sales clerk as very helpful. He would adjust my hard dick infront of the mirror for me to make sure everything fit ok. Not surprised you found cum in the dressing room.

mtguy1972

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not sure if this counts, but in college heard my hot neighbor fucking his girlfriend, then right after he went out and emptied his trash. Thinking he may have put the condom in there, I went out to see. Yep. Huge load, still warm.