Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
When I worked at a “major national” department store I found fresh loads of cum in the dressing room a few times. Once it was on the mirror starting about 4-5 feet up. I remember thinking at the time “damn how did that get way up there?”

Hayden4dlfun

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Myrtle Beach (South Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
This is the most underappreciated thread on this website. This is one of my biggest kinks. I don't have any photos, but I do this often and fantasize about the dude who finds it.
I totally agree

Reactions: diver6

Hayden4dlfun

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Myrtle Beach (South Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Last week I had to rub one out in the uni bathroom. Found a semi-full bottle of water there so I naturally emptied my load right inside it. Hopefully whoever found it, drank it.
Sooo hot. I would have

Reactions: gayboymt

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Someone dropped a fresh load on my car door recently. I was at a bookstore and the clerk stopped me as I was leaving to let me know that a guy was standing next to my car looking inside and was probably looking for something to steal but he assured me he just looked and left after a while. The clerk had a camera showing the parking lot but his cameras didn't see very much below the tops of cars. When I went to my car I noticed what had transpired that the clerk did not see on his cameras. The guy was standing near my car unloading. Probably some kind of fetish and it was someone sitting in his car waiting for someone to pull up for him to target.

Squirrel1

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Someone dropped a fresh load on my car door recently. I was at a bookstore and the clerk stopped me as I was leaving to let me know that a guy was standing next to my car looking inside and was probably looking for something to steal but he assured me he just looked and left after a while. The clerk had a camera showing the parking lot but his cameras didn't see very much below the tops of cars. When I went to my car I noticed what had transpired that the clerk did not see on his cameras. The guy was standing near my car unloading. Probably some kind of fetish and it was someone sitting in his car waiting for someone to pull up for him to target.
Maybe you have a sexy looking car.

Reactions: YPfanatic

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Maybe you have a sexy looking car.
lol. I think I was more relieved that it was just someone fulfilling a fetish rather than scoping the contents inside of my car. I went home rinsed it off and didn't really think anything else of it but I would have been devastated if my window had been smashed and something taken. Now that I think back on some of my past visits to the bookstore there are usually guys sitting in their vehicles just waiting. Maybe they are cruising or waiting to see who goes in the building. Who really knows?

Reactions: KingAliva367

tuabuela

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
lol. I think I was more relieved that it was just someone fulfilling a fetish rather than scoping the contents inside of my car. I went home rinsed it off and didn't really think anything else of it but I would have been devastated if my window had been smashed and something taken. Now that I think back on some of my past visits to the bookstore there are usually guys sitting in their vehicles just waiting. Maybe they are cruising or waiting to see who goes in the building. Who really knows?
Which ABS?

Pullinit2

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Used to live with a good buddy and we shared a room while waiting to find another house to rent. One day his girl friend gave him a hand job and she grabbed the wrong shirt to catch his massive load. Just after the finished i went in to change my shirt to go the gym and when I picked it up it was covered in cum. My buddy just laughed when I confronted them. She was really embarrassed

MrTMT

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When I was in college I once went into a bathroom stall to take a dump, and after sitting down, noticed that there was a load of jizz, that was still wet and gooey, hanging on the wall next to me. Boy, that was a LONG time ago! But I still remember it turning me on and even putting my finger in it, bring it to my nose, and smelling it! I didn't try tasting it!

I'd done similar thing, on 2 occasions.
1) I found fresh cum left inside a bathroom stall in the Men's room at a local area Mall. The cum was on the floor right beneath a wall between 2 bathroom stalls.

2) I found fresh cum in my company Men's room, it's a single use one which you can lock it while you're in there. The cum was on the floor next to the wall opposite of the bathroom stall, at early morning hour, around 8:30AM.

Instead of putting my finger in the cum, I took a few sheets of toilet paper and roll them up, then I dipped it in the cum and pulled it back out and looked to see how it was dripping. If too watery then it's not cum. Both times, they're real cum due to the slow dripping or viscosity of the cum itself. Once I knew for sure it's cum, I re-dipped the toilet paper in one more time and brought it up to my nose to get a good sniff and got a good smell of it, the musky smell of the cum gave me a semi hard-on. I threw the toilet paper in the toilet, washed my hands and left. I found it very erotic too see someone's cum, either dry or fresh somewhere that men would unload his cum and leave it there.

However, one place I do not get turned on is when I found cum in Adult Book Store video arcade. I did get blow jobs and shoot my loads there, many times while I was young, horny and single.

mtguy1972

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not sure if this counts, but in college heard my hot neighbor fucking his girlfriend, then right after he went out and emptied his trash. Thinking he may have put the condom in there, I went out to see. Yep. Huge load, still warm.

JRome007

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not sure if this counts, but in college heard my hot neighbor fucking his girlfriend, then right after he went out and emptied his trash. Thinking he may have put the condom in there, I went out to see. Yep. Huge load, still warm.
Did you drink it?

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I went to the park a day ago for some exercise. The park is pretty small and secluded. Great for exercise and picnics but rarely ever used because most people don't know about it due to it's hidden location. There is a large porta-potty that I decided to use. Surprisingly it was very clean which tells me the park is maintained by a crew. I start to take a piss and low and behold down next to my foot is a condom with a pretty fresh load in it.