finding deep women

sudas: I admire women with "big" or "deep" vaginal cavities who can take large items or deliver without tearing. I guess you might call it "vagina envy."

I used to think that women with large "birthing" hips had bigger vaginas, but most of it was just outside hip fat. It was unrelated to size of vagina or pelvic bone.

I then discovered that a deep vagina was related to a woman's height. Although long legs are usually admired, it is the long torso that relates to depth. So, if two women of equal height are sitting next to each other, the one sitting higher may have the deeper cunny.

I haven't seen much written about wanting a girl with a big one (or even women discussing their measurement). Yet, for those who have never been able to go "balls deep", wouldn't you like to pursue a woman who's 6'5" or taller for the experience?

PS: how deep a vagina have you encountered?

gigantikok: Well, i am just not attracted to women that are too tall. I guess they intimidate me or something, lol.

Oh, and just to give you an idea of random vaginal deepness is... I lost my virginity to a girl who was 5'2" and she took it all the way in without one complaint.

I've heard stories of women who were over 6 feet tall and had trouble with men over 7 inches long. I've heard stories of women who were 5' even and could take in over 8 inches. My response to this topic, a phrase commonly brought up in response to many of the questions asked around here, is:

IT DEPENDS ON THE PERSON!

Alex17inch: It is not important how tall a woman is. There are very tall woman and woman with wide hips, who can´t or don´t want handle my size, and also very small and slim woman who love the near-tearing-feeling with my cock in.

The creaziest fuckings I´ve with a 21 y.o. student. She is very small (only 143 cm high) and extremely slim. She was playing with monsterdildos before we meet first, so my size was a life dream of her. But everytime it is a extreme freakly look to see how her delicate body is absorbing my size, because my cock is thicker as her legs. Since 2 years we meet frequently, unfortunately we are not the best friends, but our sex is perfect.

And it´s sometimes frustrating if a "impressive supergirl" says "NO!", only because my cock size. In this moments I wish my natural size back.

It´s the same like with the births. Some women have it more easily, others have it more heavily. That doesn´t have to do anything with theyre body sizes and forms.

sudas: Wow, I'll have to put it on my list to look for short, small women who can take in a really long penis all the way.

Say, I've often wondered if deep women can even use a diaphragm. Wouldn't they have to put their whole hand in to get it placed and to take it out?

beckyinfl: Well, I agree. It really is an individual thing. Take that girl you are seeing, Alex. If my measurement is right, she's only about 4'8'', but you said she could take a lot of you.
I'm short too, but I can take a lot of my boyfriend, who is about your size. Maybe it has to do with a long torso, or just genetics. Just not really sure. I don't think it has much to do with height, because I have some taller friends who know about my b/f's size, andd they ask me how I even have sex with him.
Becky

roman25: i can talk from personal experience on this matter.i was with a girl who had an abnormally big vagina(for the full story,look up my thread entitled 'What did she mean').Anyway my dick is just over 7 inches long and 6 wide.So while i'm not huge,i would guess i'm above average.anyway,my then girlfriend was about 5'3,and her vagina was so big i literally went soft the first few times we had sex because i simply couldn't feel her.Obviously it must have been an 'are you in me' situation for her too.anyway my point is her lack of height didn't diminish her other assets in any way.We cared deeply for each other,so we didn't let that issue come between us.What wound up happening is we had to experiment to find certain positions where we could 'feel' each other and enjoy the sex.

Javierdude22: [quote author=sudas link=board=sex;num=1060943898;start=0#0 date=08/15/03 at 03:29:18]I admire women with "big" or "deep" vaginal cavities who can take large items or deliver without tearing.  I guess you might call it "vagina envy."

I then discovered that a deep vagina was related to a woman's height.  Although long legs are usually admired, it is the long torso that relates to depth.  So, if two women of equal height are sitting next to each other, the one sitting higher may have the deeper cunny.

I haven't seen much written about wanting a girl with a big one (or even women discussing their measurement).  Yet, for those who have never been able to go "balls deep", wouldn't you like to pursue a woman who's 6'5" or taller for the experience?

PS: how deep a vagina have you encountered?[/quote]

well, it would be an interesting criterium to put on your personal preferences list in a girl. And certainly one that would add a little colour to it...

Blond - Check
Nice boobs - Check
Non-smoker - check
not too tall - check
More to say than just 'duh' or 'dah' - Check
Deep vagina....hm....

No seriously, all kidding (or ridicule  :-/) aside, i think it would be quite the novelty to be choosing a woman on her deepness. Of course it is nice to be able to use entire lenght, but for real, most stimulation is in the upper part of your dick.

i also cannot see any practical side of it. How do you find out. Of course tallness is not a criterium for deepness, like Gig said, it depends on each person. Her build, width, her nervousness, cycle...etc. So, do you ask? Oi...i hope you look ok with teargas.

In sum...i think it would be ridiculous.

AnonyMs: oh, man... am I disappointed... I thought he meant he was looking for women with profound intellectual capabilities... darn!

thefrench_h: No rule for me, I've been with tall women unable to take me all, and one of my best souvenirs is with a girl 158 cm tall, that completely enjoyed all of me, and more would have been okay :)

AnonyMs: okay, I am going to ignore the whole souvenir remark this time, but don't let it happen again, okay? YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Ineligible: In French, "souvenir" can just mean "memory" - I presume that's what thefrench_h meant.

thefrench_h: [quote author=Ineligible link=board=sex;num=1060943898;start=0#12 date=08/20/03 at 16:43:51]In French, "souvenir" can just mean "memory" - I presume that's what thefrench_h meant.[/quote]

yes, that's what I mean :)

In my Harrap's, souvenir is an english word that also mean souvenir in French.

AnonyMs: My sincerest apologies for not considering there might be a cross-cultural context at play.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=thefrench_h link=board=sex;num=1060943898;start=0#13 date=08/21/03 at 09:16:10]

yes, that's what I mean :)

In my Harrap's, souvenir is an english word that also mean souvenir in French.[/quote]
Here a souvenir is a reminder. Usually it's some sort of trinket, such as a lighter or a paperweight, sold at cheap stands at some vacation spot. So you can see why Nony was kinda POed.

Don't worry; there are worse translations. Japan's famous for "Engrish".

Jon (the spoony bard)

sammygirly: Might I suggest the questioner make friends with a OB-GYN? ;D

sudas: Me be an OB/GYN?

Nah, that would spoil the fun. I don't want to know too much about things going wrong with that equipment. You've heard of people brushing before going to the dentist? Some women may need to... :D

Anyway, as some of you have mentioned, arousal increases depth. Besides, who wants a doctor who's a lech? It freaked a woman out when it was suggested (in jest) that her podiatrist might be a foot fetishist!

jerkin4-10: well i figure id throw in my retarded comments...im a watcher of physical characteristics...in this case, in my experience...im not in most everyone else in heres league, penis-size wise, im like 7 x 6...but the couple of things that i have noticed in my experiences are [DISCLAIMER, i am not a doctor, expert or even smart LOL, but this is what 'I' have noticed] 1. women with small mouths, tight little cute, pert mouths, SEEM to have smaller vaginal openings [c-disclaimer]. women with larger mouths, big, wide mouths SEEM to have larger vaginal openings...2. the length thing...a little harder to spot...but [c-disclaimer] women with belly buttons up higher than center, center being from bottom of breasts to her mounds venus [whatever]...
SEEM to have deeper vaginas...the higher...the deeper...
i did try this out on a female friend of mine who is a sex councellor...shes about 6 feet tall and told her my theory...it proved out on her...small mouth, short belly button...small mouth...small vaginal opening...she belongs to a couple of...ummm 'instructional groups' and took my theory to them...and proved it out on several of the women....including a woman that is a bit over 5 feet tall, but has a very high belly button and big smile...she can accommodate the largest man in the group...13 inches...to everyones amazement...it would be interesting for you ladies to take inventory and comment about these observations...i realize there are exceptions to EVERY rule...but in my travels...the above comments have been true....for me anyway...
LADIES...????
btw...no disrespect to any of you beautiful ladies out there...hope i havent offended anyone...apologies if i have...