Finding guys in college

cgttown

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
When you say "meet" do you meet them to date or are you talking about hooking up? If you're just talking about hooking up, I've not seen a college campus yet that didn't have a cruisy men's room or locker room somewhere on campus. I attended four different colleges in my undergrad and graduate studies (in three different states), and I was always able to "stumble" on a place to get a blow job or whatever at each campus.

Baroque

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I agree with RedDude: Eye contact, eye contact, eye contact. Also, go to the kinds of events where you'll meet cool gay guys (alt music shows, art shows, sports!) and don't be afraid to strike up conversations with guys you're attracted to.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Does your college have a queer students association? That's a good place to start.

If by "hook up" you mean sex, well there are hundreds of gay male "dating" sites on the internet. Perhaps thousands. Be careful with them - don't just go straight to some stranger's house, etc. - but there's no shortage of men out there who will fool around with a dude who's not out. Before you break some young gay man's heart, though: Do be clear that you're not out and not interested in being out.

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
College campuses are usually a treasure trove of guys. Do you live on or near campus JSR?

If by "hook up" you mean sex, well there are hundreds of gay male "dating" sites on the internet. Perhaps thousands. Be careful with them - don't just go straight to some stranger's house, etc. - but there's no shortage of men out there who will fool around with a dude who's not out. Before you break some young gay man's heart, though: Do be clear that you're not out and not interested in being out.

Last edited:

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You want to meet cool gay guys and yet not be out to them. Honestly, sex is everywhere in college. But "cool gay guys" maybe want guys comfortable with the scen. Good luck though to you

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
RedDude I was about to say the same when he said "find the theater majors". We are everywhere, we are in your health clubs, we are in your classes, your work, your teams, and some of us like the theater...not much different from str8 guys actually.

surfnwoody

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Eye contact, eye contact.... I still have problems with that. My friends tell my I'm getting checked out, I'm glad they tell me....

Sk_chlapec

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I've just started college, and I want to hook up with some cool gay guys, but I don't want to "come out of the closet"...how do I meet them

Welcome to my world! I'm in the same situation, although I'll say that I recently had a conversation in the locker room with a guy (and we had lots of eye contact). :smile: