Finding out a friend is hung

D_Neeson Niceone

Experimental Member
Media
Have you ever had a male friend who was a good friend, but you never saw him 'in that way', but then found out later he was well endowed. Did it change how you felt and did you act on it? If it didn't change you not being attracted to him, did it change how you treated him?

alex8.5

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have known my good friend Derek for several years. Just last fall he came over for a pool party and for the first time took off all his clothes, ususally he would keep some really baggy trunks on.

The man is a fucking horse with bull balls. We were all surprised. The body of a God, the face of an angel and a cock every man would kill for. Hell I thought I was hung. He hangs at least 10.5" soft.

It did not change our relationship, I'm just glad he's finally comfortable enough to be nude around the rest of us. Some of us are hung some of us are average, none of us care. Were just about friends having a good time.

Gonzo3

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Have you ever had a male friend who was a good friend, but you never saw him 'in that way', but then found out later he was well endowed. Did it change how you felt and did you act on it? If it didn't change you not being attracted to him, did it change how you treated him?
Yes to the first part and no to the second.

paulobr79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have a friend who's apparently hung. When I've seen him in his underwear it looks big. Have never seen it in the flesh though. No it hasn't changed the way I am towards him

B_ebonyjo22

Experimental Member
Media
My brothers friend who i never liked started staying here and I saw himexposed twice when he was sleeping on the couch.He is about 9 inches soft.I now think about him a lot when I masturbate.

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know if my friends are hung . I NEVER TALK WITH THEM ABOUT PENIS SIZE.

Gnashin Teefe

Sexy Member
Media
I frequently go to the gym with a good friend. However, it was quite some time before we actually showered together at the gym after our workout. What a nice surprise to find he has a fat 6-incher while completely soft (with big low-hanging balls too). I have never seen him with a hardon, so I can only imagine what it must look like at full attention.

Because of this, I must admit that I now try to manufacture scenarios where we end up in the showers after workouts.

Magnum Excel

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know if my friends are hung . I NEVER TALK WITH THEM ABOUT PENIS SIZE.

co-sign. I NEVER say anything about my size to my friends, although I have a few insecure friends that feel that they need to make self-proclomations about being hung while in my presence because they've heard stories about me from various girls lol

kirstyinglis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
One of my older brother's friends, whom we were both brought up with, has recently been discovered as being big downstairs. Not far short of 10, apparently. Although reasonably good looking, I've never really thought of him (as you say) 'in that way'; not ever. Until last Christmas when we heard about his size, that is lol I've no idea if he is attracted to me, he's certainly never given that impression, and I definitely, no, probably, would never make a move on him (even with the knowledge I now have) but I don't know how I'd react if he came on to me. The thought of being 'with' him gives me butterflies and I'm pretty sure it just wouldn't feel right (I've known him since we were tiny) but I just don't know. That said, the thought is there, very much so. Whether I'd ever act upon it is the question I can't answer ...

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I had a French buddy once in my youth who was just a very good friend, until one time we stripped to get into our exercise shorts....and we saw that we were identically and hugely hung and with very similar muscular bodies! We seemed like clones ! From that moment on we developed a longing and a lust for one another, that was to endure for almost a lifetime!

Reactions: Allan S.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i've had a few female friends who found out i was a bit larger in that department and became much flirtier with me, particularly about that...but very few actually ever DID anything about it. a couple did. and one in particular went from being a good friend to a make out buddy to my girlfriend for a few months.

so it doesn't happen often, but when it does it tends to go quite a ways. lol