Finding out?

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok so I'm sure most women on this site knows their are showers and growers and sometimes when I walk passed women I know I'm getting checked out so I know how most women feel but my question is if it's a one night stand or just a friend your curious about how do you try and find out he has a nice size dick? My friend that's a woman been asking me to go swimming with her in the summer alot and I assumed she could tell by me getting out of the water sticking to me. No shame in my game just wondering.

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Past tense:
When I was openly playing (one night stands, or hooking up) how would I know? I just simply asked up front. If it's about sex, then yes, I was in it for the size. No shame. I could afford to be shallow since that's what I was after.

My friends? I couldn't care less what their size is, or if they are showers or growers. Never really even crosses my mind.

I do not talk about sex or penis size with my girlfriends. Perhaps it's my age, culture or just the way I feel personally talking to my "real" friends about sex. I just don't. Online, sure I will talk about it. Hopefully my experiences could help someone out, and save some from making some mistakes.

If I asked my neighbors over to go swimming, then I'd hope they would be rather discreet about showing their size. I wouldn't expect any of my neighbors to show up in speedos. :eek:

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Haha thanks for the response Betty_Cocker I just assumed since they are your friend you would be curious honestly I'm curious how big my friend girls boobs are so I would assume some women would be the same. Honestly it depends on who's there and how I feel if it's an open crowd I contain it in boxer briefs but it still shows due to my girth and having a small frame and sometimes I go commando and it just sways back n forth lol. That's cool that your upfront about asking I wouldn't care if girls asked me I'd tell them the truth and carry on if they don't like it I'll find a woman that will.

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Haha thanks for the response Betty_Cocker I just assumed since they are your friend you would be curious honestly I'm curious how big my friend girls boobs are so I would assume some women would be the same. Honestly it depends on who's there and how I feel if it's an open crowd I contain it in boxer briefs but it still shows due to my girth and having a small frame and sometimes I go commando and it just sways back n forth lol. That's cool that your upfront about asking I wouldn't care if girls asked me I'd tell them the truth and carry on if they don't like it I'll find a woman that will.

If you are looking just to hook up for sex I would imagine you'd have a list of sexual things you are looking for in the person. So of course if size is an issue then you should let them know up front. Better than waiting until you get to the hotel and go "oops , sorry you are just not big enough"

As far as my friends go? I honestly can say that I have a sexual "spicket" emotionally and mentally where I can turn it on or off with ease. With my friends, I never look at them in a sexual way. I can laugh easily with them, tell off color jokes and never, not once, wonder about their sexual activity. That is just not part of our friendship package.

I can also turn off the emotional connect with hookups easily. Once the chemistry is identified and the tease is on, then I can disconnect emotionally. I know it sounds impossible for some people to understand, but different strokes for different folks. Huh?

Reactions: ladygaga1977

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you are looking just to hook up for sex I would imagine you'd have a list of sexual things you are looking for in the person. So of course if size is an issue then you should let them know up front. Better than waiting until you get to the hotel and go "oops , sorry you are just not big enough"

As far as my friends go? I honestly can say that I have a sexual "spicket" emotionally and mentally where I can turn it on or off with ease. With my friends, I never look at them in a sexual way. I can laugh easily with them, tell off color jokes and never, not once, wonder about their sexual activity. That is just not part of our friendship package.

I can also turn off the emotional connect with hookups easily. Once the chemistry is identified and the tease is on, then I can disconnect emotionally. I know it sounds impossible for some people to understand, but different strokes for different folks. Huh?

Interesting I see. Sometimes men lie just so they can try and get into your pants so if it's smaller than expected you tell them to hit the road or just go with the flow? The friends part is nice so your saying you don't have any friends that you find somewhat attractive and don't think hmm he has a nice butt I wonder etc. etc. Alot of women think differently which is fine just wondering how you fell about it. Not going to lie I did get lost lol what you mean by the emotional shut down part?

When I did casual fucking I initiated contact through online means, and dick size was something I found out. Shockingly enough, most dudes were quite happy to provide me a picture of their junk. :p Along with their overall attractiveness, enough traits about their personality/interests that I wouldn't want to strangle them during brief conversations, expectations from both of us, last time there was an std/sti test done, all of that. I don't look at people's crotches intentionally. And I didn't pick people up at bars/clubs, as I don't really go to those. And I won't fuck someone who isn't stone cold sober.

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Interesting I see. Sometimes men lie just so they can try and get into your pants so if it's smaller than expected you tell them to hit the road or just go with the flow? The friends part is nice so your saying you don't have any friends that you find somewhat attractive and don't think hmm he has a nice butt I wonder etc. etc. Alot of women think differently which is fine just wondering how you fell about it. Not going to lie I did get lost lol what you mean by the emotional shut down part?

I have had several guys lie and say they were bigger, but when you see them on cam it's easier to get a good idea of whether it's big or not. When I started out, I tried a "not less than xx" but soon found out that I could measure the two hands plus what's left over and tell if it was going to be big or not.

My friends? Yes, I have very good looking guy friends. And I never had a problem complimenting their looks, nor them mine. But they are married. And just because you think someone is nice looking doesn't automatically make one "fuckable" or that you are going to "go there" sexually... No, I just couldn't fathom. And even when I was playing around "friends" were totally off limits. (Thus, the need for an emotional disconnect part.) What don't you understand about the shut down? If you can disconnect emotionally then you have no fear of getting too personal with the guy (in my case.)

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
When I did casual fucking I initiated contact through online means, and dick size was something I found out. Shockingly enough, most dudes were quite happy to provide me a picture of their junk. :p Along with their overall attractiveness, enough traits about their personality/interests that I wouldn't want to strangle them during brief conversations, expectations from both of us, last time there was an std/sti test done, all of that. I don't look at people's crotches intentionally. And I didn't pick people up at bars/clubs, as I don't really go to those. And I won't fuck someone who isn't stone cold sober.
^ Plus One

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Thanks for the response fade interesting that's what I'm saying if a woman asked to see it I wouldn't hesitate I'm extremely confident in what I'm packing just don't get mad if I asked how big are your boobs which has happend to me twice. That's understandable also so you pretty much feel out the guy personality wise to see if your interested in him and if you are that's when you ask? Like what if you were in person instead of a pic how would you find out?

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have had several guys lie and say they were bigger, but when you see them on cam it's easier to get a good idea of whether it's big or not. When I started out, I tried a "not less than xx" but soon found out that I could measure the two hands plus what's left over and tell if it was going to be big or not.

My friends? Yes, I have very good looking guy friends. And I never had a problem complimenting their looks, nor them mine. But they are married. And just because you think someone is nice looking doesn't automatically make one "fuckable" or that you are going to "go there" sexually... No, I just couldn't fathom. And even when I was playing around "friends" were totally off limits. (Thus, the need for an emotional disconnect part.) What don't you understand about the shut down? If you can disconnect emotionally then you have no fear of getting too personal with the guy (in my case.)

Oh ok true I got the emotional part my bad I got side tracked. I also get the friends part also now I would say would if your friends are single and you found them attractive but I'm sure we would go back and forth on this so if you want you can shut down thanks for your answers. So if your in person you don't try and find ways and if so how would you without asking them upfront maybe a subtle approach?

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
If I had friends who were single and I found attractive I would still keep them at arms length. Rule #2 -Don't Fuck Friends!

In person only happened one time and it was so spontaneous. I kinda gathered that he was on the upper side of average. You can't always tell based on height and all, but he did have big hands, big feet and he was hot as hell. He wore very big carpenter shorts (I know they have another name too, but they were baggy.) And I happened to be right. I didn't ask. I just felt.

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I had friends who were single and I found attractive I would still keep them at arms length. Rule #2 -Don't Fuck Friends!

In person only happened one time and it was so spontaneous. I kinda gathered that he was on the upper side of average. You can't always tell based on height and all, but he did have big hands, big feet and he was hot as hell. He wore very big carpenter shorts (I know they have another name too, but they were baggy.) And I happened to be right. I didn't ask. I just felt.

True on the height I've suprised multiple women. My fingers are long and my hands aren't really wide so to me all you would have to do is get me to wear anything snug or sweat pants basketball shorts and it would be obvious unless I wore compression shorts. Never heard of carpenter pants and baggy also did you just make out with him and grabbed it? I sometimes avoid tight hugs when I wear those things too. Sorry if I come across bragging I'm really trying not to just giving you and other women on this site that's reading this post some ideas also.

Thanks for the response fade interesting that's what I'm saying if a woman asked to see it I wouldn't hesitate I'm extremely confident in what I'm packing just don't get mad if I asked how big are your boobs which has happend to me twice. That's understandable also so you pretty much feel out the guy personality wise to see if your interested in him and if you are that's when you ask? Like what if you were in person instead of a pic how would you find out?

I used craigslist, and a couple of dating sites to interact with people. I was ok with the idea of dating someone, but I used it to primarily look for fuck buddies. And yeah, if I'm discussing a FWB situation, I'm fine with a guy asking my tit size. Otherwise, it's not their damn business unless we're in a relationship. Outside of, y'know, kink sites I"m on and places like here.

And your scenario in the last sentence wouldn't happen. I didn't want to fuck people in my social circle, and I didn't meet people face to face somewhere and decide to fuck them. I talked online first, fairly extensively, to screen them.

Reactions: Betty_Cocker

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I'd just take a quick look at his crotch. If I didn't see a bulge I'd just think "I guess it'll be a surprise"

If I'm attracted to a guy and already know I'm thinking about fucking him, I'm not going to be that concerned about his size. If it's huge, cool. If it's not, cool.

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"Do you have a really big dick? It looks like you have a really big dick. "

I think the quickest way to find out her agenda is to ask for a date.

Wait so your saying that's what you do if you were in person? Haha I'd freeze up out of embarrassment cuz I'm shy and im not used to the blunt asking i wouldn't mind at all and at the same time I'd be like "nope it's a tic tac you can't even seen it hard" << covering up from trying not to brag. And then if she wanted to know more i'd pull her to the side and either shown her a pic of it << I'm a freak no damns givin. Or 2 grab her hand and let her feel it herself how would you react?

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd just take a quick look at his crotch. If I didn't see a bulge I'd just think "I guess it'll be a surprise"

If I'm attracted to a guy and already know I'm thinking about fucking him, I'm not going to be that concerned about his size. If it's huge, cool. If it's not, cool.

Haha thanks for respond TNJ yeah that's why I wear baggy pants or tuck it in tighter underwear to hide it sometimes and some women probably think I'm small which doesn't bother me one bit. Does it matter if its just a bulge or a swinging bulge to determine it?

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Haha thanks for respond TNJ yeah that's why I wear baggy pants or tuck it in tighter underwear to hide it sometimes and some women probably think I'm small which doesn't bother me one bit. Does it matter if its just a bulge or a swinging bulge to determine it?

Just because I can't see a bulge doesn't mean I assume he's small. A woman who would assume a man is small just because she can't see a bulge in his pants doesn't have much experience with penises.

I honestly don't think that much about it. If I see a bulge of any kind, I'm just like 'Hm... that's his penis', and have an *idea of what to expect when I encounter it.

My man has a nice, thick meaty cock... you can't always see it in his pants.

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just because I can't see a bulge doesn't mean I assume he's small. A woman who would assume a man is small just because she can't see a bulge in his pants doesn't have much experience with penises.

I honestly don't think that much about it. If I see a bulge of any kind, I'm just like 'Hm... that's his penis', and have an *idea of what to expect when I encounter it.

My man has a nice, thick meaty cock... you can't always see it in his pants.

Very smart indeed yes you do sound like your experienced great job! Believe it or not I've had conversations with some women that thought if he had no bulge then he's tiny or if he's short then he's tiny and I'm thinking in my head really? Come on now that ain't true at all but I just kept my mouth shut and smiled.

Reactions: lapdog2001