Finding Outdoor Group Sex

illusionguy

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Any other members ever accidentally stumble upon outdoor sex that they have joined in on?
The first time it happened to me I was walking home from a night out with my mates and walked past a park about 1am I saw shadows of people standing around so I went between some trees so i could see what was happening and saw 5 guys standing around a couple on the ground. The woman was on her knees and the guy was kneeling behind her fucking her doggie.I went over and the other guys except one all had their cocks out wanking. As I watched the guy fucking her shoved his cock up her hard and grunted then he stood up and another guy took his place. The guy that had just fucked her stood with us but left his pants off giving us a good view of his cock that was shining in the moonlight because of the pussy juice and cum on it. I was so hard by then that I had mine out wanking when the guy doing her came and another got down and fucked her. He only just started fucking when he said he couldn't hold back and had to cum then him and the one before him left. The guy who didn't have his cock out said for the other 2 to do her so the next guy got her on her back with her legs over his shoulders and really rammed her. As he finished I noticed a guy wheeling a pushbike across the park and when he spotted us he came over, he must have been only 17 or 18 y.o. and he started jacking too. The one who was fucking her when I arrived got down and fucked her again then the other one did her and the dressed guy helped her up and they left leaving me the dude with the bike and the guy who I had had watched do her twice.
He still had no pants on and was still semi and told us that the woman and her husband went there sometimes so the husband could watch her get fucked then they would go home and he would fuck her. I was so horny and turned on from watching it and seeing the guys big cock that I got down and started to lick the pussy juice and cum off it. We went into this shed next to us and me and the young dude stripped off and the 3 of us played around for about another half hour all taking turns sucking each other then I wanted to be fucked so the guy bent me over a seat and fucked me while I sucked the pushbike dude. while he fucked me the guy told the young guy to turn around and let me rim him. I had never done that before and the kid said he had never done it either but he bent over and I went for it. It wasn't gross like I thought it would be and it was like he had not long showered. He said it felt amazing so the guy stopped fucking me and got me to fuck the dude. He was so tight and he was saying it hurt a bit but not too much for his first time. The other guy got the kid to suck him and when I got close I pulled out and came over his back and the other guy pulled out of his mouth and blew a small load at his face. The dude stood up so I got down and sucked his cum out of him then we just sat around for about 15 minutes to recover then got dressed and left.
I went back there more times but never saw those guys again but got into other hot scenes there and even just some really hot circle jerks.

Share your experiences with us, I'm sure there are plenty of hot, horny experinces around .

Last edited: