Finding The Evidence

lwcjock

Just Browsing
Media
One of my best friends was someone that I went to college with and still talk to regularly today. He is quite the looker, with his great tall athletic body considering he is very much an outdoorsman. Since we went to college together I have seen him in just his boxers numerous time, and I have to say he definitely packs quite a bulge that is hard to ignore. It definitely shows when he is wearing gym shorts, but you can really see a nice outline when he wears jeans as it is distinguishable which side he is hanging on. The funny thing is he is modest, and has made a comment when changing clothes that he doesn't want to strip down and scare anyone since he is so small... Either he knows he is big, and wants to play it off, or he has a distorted view of what hung is.

About a week ago my friend called me up on a Saturday morning and said that he had to go into work because there was a problem at one of his jobsites, and wanted to know if I could stop by his house and take his dog out to use the bathroom and for a walk. His wife was out of town for one of her friend’s bachelorette parties. I had done this in the past and of course said yes this time too, as he is a supervisor for a construction company and sometimes he works on tight time schedules including on the weekends when there problems can come up.

He warned me that he might be a while as the site he was going to was at least an hour away, so I headed over to his house. I took his dog out for a walk and played ball with him for a while in the backyard. After a while I went inside to use the bathroom. I'm not extremely nosey, but as I was leaving the bathroom I noticed the laundry hampers behind the door. He and his wife have their own hampers, as he usually comes home dirty from the construction site and she complains about having to wash his dirt covered clothes. In his hamper was a pair of dark colored boxers balled up and tossed on top of everything else. I couldn't resist the urge to take a sniff of the boxers belonging to my stud of a friend. When I picked them up and began to open them I felt that they were damp and then I noticed that there were some crusty white spots on the dark fabric. My desire to take a quick sniff immediately changed as I was then hoping to get a little taste of what had been left behind. Considering the dampness, I suppose that maybe had woke up with morning wood and took care of it. On the dampened boxers it was obvious that my friend had quite a good time considering the spots were splattered all over the front of them... Not to mention the smell and taste was enough to get me going to take care of my own business.

After I finished I put the boxers back in the hamper on top just as I had found them, and then I really started to wonder if my friend had to take care of things for himself more than this one occasion that his wife was out of town. Considering he does his own laundry and his wife wouldn't see things like these boxers, I wonder if his wife approves of him beating it and taking care of things on his own. I wouldn't be surprised if he does this more often than this once, as he does seem like the extremely energetic and horny kind of guy.

Has anyone else ever discovered any evidence that a friend or family member has left behind?

D_chris anthemum

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Think twice about something you want to do before acting... For example, is what you are about to do potentially damaging to an otherwise great friendship if someone finds out? Everyone has urges.. even though no one is looking, self restraint always pays off dividends.

I feel so wierd giving life lessons on this site full of naked dudes that are looking to show off and/or get off!

Last edited:

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
no harm done... and obviously he trusts you to have you enter his home while he is away for a longer time... keep your friendship relaxed and maybe you'll end up with more next time...

One of my best friends was someone that I went to college with and still talk to regularly today. He is quite the looker, with his great tall athletic body considering he is very much an outdoorsman. Since we went to college together I have seen him in just his boxers numerous time, and I have to say he definitely packs quite a bulge that is hard to ignore. It definitely shows when he is wearing gym shorts, but you can really see a nice outline when he wears jeans as it is distinguishable which side he is hanging on. The funny thing is he is modest, and has made a comment when changing clothes that he doesn't want to strip down and scare anyone since he is so small... Either he knows he is big, and wants to play it off, or he has a distorted view of what hung is.

About a week ago my friend called me up on a Saturday morning and said that he had to go into work because there was a problem at one of his jobsites, and wanted to know if I could stop by his house and take his dog out to use the bathroom and for a walk. His wife was out of town for one of her friend’s bachelorette parties. I had done this in the past and of course said yes this time too, as he is a supervisor for a construction company and sometimes he works on tight time schedules including on the weekends when there problems can come up.

He warned me that he might be a while as the site he was going to was at least an hour away, so I headed over to his house. I took his dog out for a walk and played ball with him for a while in the backyard. After a while I went inside to use the bathroom. I'm not extremely nosey, but as I was leaving the bathroom I noticed the laundry hampers behind the door. He and his wife have their own hampers, as he usually comes home dirty from the construction site and she complains about having to wash his dirt covered clothes. In his hamper was a pair of dark colored boxers balled up and tossed on top of everything else. I couldn't resist the urge to take a sniff of the boxers belonging to my stud of a friend. When I picked them up and began to open them I felt that they were damp and then I noticed that there were some crusty white spots on the dark fabric. My desire to take a quick sniff immediately changed as I was then hoping to get a little taste of what had been left behind. Considering the dampness, I suppose that maybe had woke up with morning wood and took care of it. On the dampened boxers it was obvious that my friend had quite a good time considering the spots were splattered all over the front of them... Not to mention the smell and taste was enough to get me going to take care of my own business.

After I finished I put the boxers back in the hamper on top just as I had found them, and then I really started to wonder if my friend had to take care of things for himself more than this one occasion that his wife was out of town. Considering he does his own laundry and his wife wouldn't see things like these boxers, I wonder if his wife approves of him beating it and taking care of things on his own. I wouldn't be surprised if he does this more often than this once, as he does seem like the extremely energetic and horny kind of guy.

Has anyone else ever discovered any evidence that a friend or family member has left behind?

Omegaman

Sexy Member
Media
I was in the country visiting my grandmother and I had to sleep in my uncle room while he took the couch. At around 5am, or earlier he came into the room and open the drawer and close it back. Hearing the noise I wonder what he was doing. I could hear his boxer coming off and he put on another by the way the sound of the waitband and he went back to the couch. Been a man, he step out of his boxer and left them on the floor. I got up just to see why he would change them. They were soaking wet with cum, I guess he had a wetdream and decided to change them. No guys wanna be sleep in wet underwear.