Finding the right person

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Imported, Oct 13, 2005.

1. Imported

Gold Member

Jace: Tell her not to be in a rush to lose it!! Now she has somrthing that no one else in your little group has. You two had it but now it's gone forever. Tell her not to fret over still being a virgin, she's a very rare find these days. Tell her to wait for the right person to come along, she'll be glad she did.

2. naughty

Gold Member

Always there,

Ask your friend why she thinks she needs a boyfriend right now. perhaps she is not ready to date at this time and might do better to engage in group dating activities where the pressure is less intense. She trusts you. Tell her that you will do things with her and that it really isnt that important to date if she really doesnt feel ready.She also needs to realize that nothing is guaranteed for any of us.It was unfortunate that her mother had such a hard time but she is not her mother and she can chart her own path. This is a time in her life where she is foot loose and fancy free. She should find her passion and try to develop that . Dating will come but she has to calm down first.

Naughty

3. MsLulu

MsLulu New Member

Darlin, I'm 34 and I still haven't found the right one. If you're always looking for the right one, you're going to miss a lot in life. My advice to her (and you) is likely something neither of you want to hear: Figure out what you want to do in life, career, spirituality, happines. Do it for yourself. Love will find you. You need to become who you are before you can find your soulmate. How else are they going to recognize you?

:)

Lulu

4. Matthew

Gold Member

That's good advice, MsLulu.

Draft saved Draft deleted