finding uncut guys in the US

voyeuristic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The vast majority of the guys I've been with have been circumcised, but my few experiences with uncut guys have led me to believe that I don't just have a slight preference, but a very strong one. To me, "intact" looks and feels a dozen times better. I hate to say it, but now when I see a cut cock, it doesn't really appeal to me that much. I certainly wouldn't rule out dating a great guy because he'd been snipped, but head, fucking, and especially hand jobs feel so much better for me when there's a foreskin involved. The problem is that in North America, they're few and far between (and most women I tell about my preference express shock or disgust - I seem to be in the minority, not that I care much about that.)

I already know that the vast majority of guys my age (thirties) have been altered, but it seems like guys a decade my junior are a bit more likely to be hooded. I'm also wondering what kinds of communities in the US, ethnically speaking, are more likely to yield a disproportionate number of uncut guys (it's a real pity that almost all Jews are cut, as I have a total fetish for them otherwise!) It's not sustainable to fly back to Europe (where I'm living this year) just to satisfy my obsession with foreskin, but I really don't want to resolve myself to a life without it.

HEavyMetal22

Just Browsing
Media
if u go to areas where there r more hispanic populated most likely ull find uncircumsized penises probalay since that most ppl outside the us dont do circumsicion

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In general, western USA is more likely to have intact men. You can write off the midwest as a disaster area. :smile:

Immigrants are more likely to be intact, especially foreign born; except those from Israel or an Islamic country of course. In Canada, the R.I.C. rate dropped substantially in the early/mid 1970s so Canadian guys your age are quite likely to be intact. Mexico never really did a lot of circumcision. You don't have to go Europe!

The R.I.C. rates in USA have been declining gradually so [as you've observed] younger guys are more likely to be intact.

Source of data: U.S. Circumcision Statistics

Last edited:

Corius

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It's good to see some appreciation for the intact penis. I was in my late teens before I ever saw a cut cock; the Dutch even in America it seems were resistant to such desecration of the Creator's design!!!

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
First of all, I really hope that by expressing your preference, this doesn't descend into yet another ridiculous cut/uncut war. You have a preference, and you're very much entitled to it.

Now, to your post. You could use LPSG as a way to meet uncut guys. Not only can you get an idea of their personality before you agree to meet, you can also find out whether they are intact or not.

I'm in the US, in my thirties, and 100% intact, so I fall into your preference window. :)

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it just depends on where you are at as to whether you find many uncut guys or not . but i myself dont think they are all that scarce like some have you to believe they are as i know many uncut guys . and have have sexual encounters with them as well, and have lots of guy friends uncut as well, even though my preference is for cut guys my hubby was uncut when we met. and latter chose to be cut. but as for the % wise just judging from my friends and such i would say that it is close to maybe 85% cut and 70 % to 75% uncut. an in my group of friends alone id say is would be around 70% cut to 45% uncut. so their isn't all that big of difference between the two even though you can find diffrent data on cut fazing out and the uncut slowly rising i my self doubt it will ever be even between the two. because their is still a vast amount who much prefer cut cocks for many reasons. and uncut cocks i think will always be trailing in the trend of change i think. but glad you have a preference for what you prefer you mite not always get it but when you do it is satisfying im sure as i always enjoy it when i get my preference of satisfaction as well. hope you start finding more of what you like and have fun with it.

cyberczar

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm uncut, about as WASP as can be, but my partner is hispanic and he's uncut so maybe there's something to that.

We're pretty much everywhere though. Circumcision is being performed less and less for non-religious reasons by doctors these days.

I'd say your best bet for finding uncut guys are recent immigrants period - hispanic or not. Most European men are intact as well.

But remember, a guy has no choice about who his parents are, what his name is, and usually whether or not he's intact or not since most circumcisions are performed on infants (I said most because there's still a small percentage of adults who go through with it for medical or psychological reasons.)

Point being, preferences are fine and all, but while you're much more than your breasts and vagina, so to is any guy you might meet. Just keep that in mind. If you find a great guy and he happens to be cut, I'd hate to think that anyone would dump a guy over that alone. (Not saying you would mind you!)

Peace.

-mjc

yourhurtingme

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You should come , no pun intended , to ireland . There are very few men circumcised over here. Actually I dont know one guy who has been trimmed . Myself included . There are times when I would though because i would imagine being able to squeeze an extra inch or so out when errect .

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
I am from Georgia, USA. No trouble finding uncut men here in the South. All my friends and family are uncut. I saw my first cut dick when I went off to college. There were guys from all over the U.S. and there were many foreskins in the showers.

Think about it, if there were 1,000,000 males born in 1970 and the circumcision rate was 80% then 200,000 boys were not circumcised. Apparently the peak was in the late 70s and has been falling ever since. 1990 saw about 3,000,000 males born in the U.S. and about 40% of them were left intact therefore, 1,200,000 American boys of the age of 28 have their foreskins.

Uncircumcised men are not that rare in the US and are found everywhere. The lowest circumcision rates have always been the West Coast and the Southern States.