Fine line between preference and cruelty.

Broken5150

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
How does one ride the fine line between preference and downright cruelty?
I have noticed on here the disturbing trend toward putting down those that are not as naturally "blessed" as others. This goes for women as well as men. Laughing at those that are not "well endowed" in whichever locker room you are in. Being so obsessed with size that you forget the person standing in front of you. I would never, ever turn someone down due to breast size, ass size, whatever size. To me life is all about the ride and limiting yourself to one size, shape, color, or whatever is just wrong. I have been with women from every spectrum and have never been disappointed because she wasn't built with huge breasts or a perfect ass or whatever. If I am with someone at all that I like, love, get along with, whatever, I fell lucky that I am even with that person. There are so many lonely people in this world and life is so short how can we limit ourselves and put others down for what nature gave them? At what point did we become perfect ourselves to judge others based on the size something?

We as humans have resorted to augmentation of every kind, in every form, to fit into this image that, for whatever reason, has become the standard while forgetting to see people for who they are inside and out.

I ask this. Should I only go out with women that have large breasts and cast aside those that dont meet my minimum standards? Should I put those women down and ridicule them because they dont have large breasts? Should I set up a blog where I talk endlessly about small breasted women and write about how much I despise small breasted women? Should I shout to the world that I like big breasted women and anything less is not worth my time? Should I profess that small breasts dont make me feel good and only the large ones satisfy me?

The answer.

FUCK NO

Who the fuck am I to judge? I am too white, too skinny, too small, too short, too fat, too ugly, too slow, too fast, too long, too thick, too hairy, too old, too grumpy, too mean, too nice, too red, too fucking bad. I can choose to be healthy or lazy, mean or nice, bald or hairy but what I got below is what I got and that isn't changing.

If I don't meet the minimum standard of someone that has a minimum cock length of 9" should I go put a gun to my head because I don't measure up or do I say FUCK YOU have a nice life and move on? I chose the latter.

I have yet to deal with this issue of being rejected due to my cock size but some of the postings I have read on here just astound me in there audacity. To reject someone solely based on their penis size or whatever size. That just blows me away. I just cant get my brain around it.

On the flip side this is what makes America great in a sense that we have the freedoms to get this obsessed over such stupid things.

I joined this site in hopes of figuring out my problems to things related to my "large penis" if I am so inclined to state. When, in fact, did these things become problems? Is it my cock or just me? To most I am average, small, whatever. To others I am too big. I guess those that I am privileged enough to sleep with are the ones with the ultimate decision as to how much my size matters to them or not. If I am too small, well, I am sorry go talk to God and there is the door.

Apologies for rambling and going on and on. Just my two cents on a perplexing subject that really has no easy answers.

So I ask you all. Should I just shut the fuck up and go home or do I have a valid point with any of this? Let the flaming begin. :gasthrower:

Broken:biggrin1:

mickswim

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
you stated :

I joined this site in hopes of figuring out my problems to things related to my "large penis" if I am so inclined to state. I joined this site in hopes of figuring out my problems to things related to my "large penis" if I am so inclined to state.

\
mickswim retorts .... uh - don't know what to say dude .... ? relax ?

Broken5150

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thank you for this post. Others need to read it. You make a very valid point and more people need to respect others.

You are welcome and thank you Kink. I read a post tonight that obviously set me off. Hell if I can find the post now but the poster has "her" own blog dedicated to her obsession with large cocks and her obsession with how much she hates guys with "little" cocks.

What the fuck is that all about? Liking to have sex with a guy that is endowed is one thing but to go to the lengths she is going is just way over the top.

I wont get on my soap box again but come on people. Damn.:mad:

Broken:biggrin1:

Broken5150

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
you stated :

I joined this site in hopes of figuring out my problems to things related to my "large penis" if I am so inclined to state. I joined this site in hopes of figuring out my problems to things related to my "large penis" if I am so inclined to state.

\
mickswim retorts .... uh - don't know what to say dude .... ? relax ?

Dude I would love to relax on this. I wish I didn't have to even think about something like this. Complete BS that this is even an issue in this day and age.

Oh and my "problems" statement are only problems to me and they are trivial at best. I need to get real as well and worry about "real" things. I have a cock, it works and I use it to make my GF happy.

"Learn the art of oral and ye shall be set free"

Broken:tongue:

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, don't shut up or go home...I've never seen any of your posts before but if they're like this one then I will look forward to reading them.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If it makes your heart glad to do so,read my reply in the thread "thoughts on average guys"
Cheers,
Dragonfly

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I presume you're referring to this thread.

Clearly, the person in that thread is a farce. It's a made-up persona to generate buzz for a blog that the person is using as a vehicle to make money through advertisements.

That person is unlike 99% of the people I've seen on this forum, including all of the women members I can think of. Some of them will directly say that they prefer a big man, but they're not going around degrading everyone who's not sporting a giant wang.

And you're right, there's a fine line there, and sometimes I see people tread it carefully. Sometimes they flub up and say something degrading by accident, but I think it's acceptable to call them on it if they do.

Anyway, try to enjoy yourself. :smile:

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
At end of the day penis size isn't the most important aspect of a relationship. Money is!

So then why did my ex and split in spite of having buckets of money? (penis size wasn't an issue either!) :biggrin1:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So then why did my ex and split in spite of having buckets of money? (penis size wasn't an issue either!) :biggrin1:

Did she leave you for a man with a bigger cock? Not that yours isn't lovely, I have admired your gallery numerous times. :wink::smile: I'm just saying maybe saying she moved onward and upward. :tongue: Or maybe it was that 10% . . . :redface:

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Did she leave you for a man with a bigger cock? Not that yours isn't lovely, I have admired your gallery numerous times. :wink::smile: I'm just saying maybe saying she moved onward and upward. :tongue: Or maybe it was that 10% . . . :redface:

Like I said, size was not the issue. She didn't leave. I did.

Because you're ugly.

Shit- I never thought of that.... :confused:
So Frizzle- How much are you paying for a "relationship" these days?

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sexual attraction is not an equal opportunity employer. Sorry, just how it is.

Sex is a very personal thing and it's your perogative to have sex with whom and when YOU choose and fairness rarely comes into the equation. People are attracted to different things. Rejection just goes with the territory. Besides how does one enjoy sex with someone who doesn't give you a boner?

mp3time70

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I see what you are saying with this but to tell the truth there is a argument for both sides on what u said broken. I am going to clarify on both ways on how a women who cant have a guy with small wang is understandable an reason why its not.

Reason why its understandable - If in a situation that the women has a large pussy naturally or been in a first -time relationship with a guy an he happened to have a big dick an now opened that baby up, now she has to get a guy somewhat big for her to get off due to it now being stretched . For guys getting off is simple an pretty quick for many (hence u see guys being called minute man but never minute women:eek:)but for a woman its sometimes not as simple. If a guy is micro an lady has black abyss or even bigger then average, they will have sum problems leaving the man to do lot of clit stimulation,fondling , etc....

mp3time70

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Now imma finish for the other side

Why its not understandable - When women who has a average pussy size goes out of there way for big ones an just not even give normal guys a chance an shove them off as worthless even though they could be really good for them. Then to top it off when they do this they always put all the responsibility on the man to get bigger when now a days there are ways to actually make the vagina tighten better an smaller. So these ladies constantly seek bigger an bigger ones till they got to get someone like the hulk or superman to make it feel somewhat decent again due to them making a crater for a pussy an then ridicule normal guys for not being enough since they stretched themselves to that state.

And if u want the site of where an how the vagina can get smaller just ask me, peace:cool: