Fine line between preference and cruelty.

PussyWellington

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Some women use being a "size queen" as the ultimate rejection of men. These women, who have been rejected by men for whatever reason use it as payback.

Personally, I can't afford to be a size queen -- are there really that many available, attractive and interesting men out there that have a dick also? Not in my world.

I didn't write this to start a flame war amongst the real women who are size queens, it's just an observation.

Broken5150

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I presume you're referring to this thread.

Clearly, the person in that thread is a farce. It's a made-up persona to generate buzz for a blog that the person is using as a vehicle to make money through advertisements.

That person is unlike 99% of the people I've seen on this forum, including all of the women members I can think of. Some of them will directly say that they prefer a big man, but they're not going around degrading everyone who's not sporting a giant wang.

And you're right, there's a fine line there, and sometimes I see people tread it carefully. Sometimes they flub up and say something degrading by accident, but I think it's acceptable to call them on it if they do.

Anyway, try to enjoy yourself. :smile:

That is the one that was the last straw for me. Over the years I have heard ladies talking about penis size on line and a few shows on TV. I remember one lady saying that she wouldnt have sex with a guy unless his cock hung below his boxers. To this day I am dumbfounded by that remark. I guess I just dont get it.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
You are welcome and thank you Kink. I read a post tonight that obviously set me off. Hell if I can find the post now but the poster has "her" own blog dedicated to her obsession with large cocks and her obsession with how much she hates guys with "little" cocks.

What the fuck is that all about? Liking to have sex with a guy that is endowed is one thing but to go to the lengths she is going is just way over the top.

I wont get on my soap box again but come on people. Damn.:mad:

Broken:biggrin1:
I think there was a thread recently that ripped Diamond apart as well over a similar topic. I still chuckle over it. It's in the Ladies section somewhere.

Broken5150

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The line isn't fine at all. It's in 20 pt font and boldface. If you prefer being with guys who have larger cocks, that's preference. If you mock, laugh at, make fun of or belittle those that have smaller cocks, that's cruelty. and stupidity. Couldn't be any clearer.

How right you are. Some cross the line back and forth and dont really see what they are doing.

Broken5150

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think there was a thread recently that ripped Diamond apart as well over a similar topic. I still chuckle over it. It's in the Ladies section somewhere.

From what I gathered on that post was she was upfront with what she wanted and seemed to not be cruel about it with her male suitors. I dont agree with limiting yourself but she knows what she wants and hopefully she finds it without hurting anyone.

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anyone can have a preference...fine, but to belittle someone or insult them just because they don't meet that person's preference is unkind and unthoughtful...I don't agree with anyone putting down another at someone else's expense...and for something so stupid as size that a person has no control over is just unnecessary...I don't care if it is a man or woman in question, it isn't right.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Some women use being a "size queen" as the ultimate rejection of men. These women, who have been rejected by men for whatever reason use it as payback.

I've seen this phenomenon too. It's been around longer with men, I think - I've heard men say some pretty nasty things about women who have rejected them, and then extend that nastiness to all women.

Men have been objectifying women and choosing women for their looks (or a subset thereof) forever. I don't believe that women and men are all that different, so it makes sense that some women will objectify men, too. I don't have any more of a problem with that than I do with men objectifying women.

However, it bothers me when it goes beyond objectification into the realm of hate/ridicule or playing on insecurities. If there's a woman I'm not attracted to, I don't go out of my way to point out the aspects of her appearance I don't like - I'm sure she's well aware of them. I'm sure men with small penises are well aware of their penis size.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That is the one that was the last straw for me. Over the years I have heard ladies talking about penis size on line and a few shows on TV. I remember one lady saying that she wouldnt have sex with a guy unless his cock hung below his boxers. To this day I am dumbfounded by that remark. I guess I just dont get it.
Nor do I, as the length of boxers is not standard or universal.

The line isn't fine at all. It's in 20 pt font and boldface. If you prefer being with guys who have larger cocks, that's preference. If you mock, laugh at, make fun of or belittle those that have smaller cocks, that's cruelty. and stupidity. Couldn't be any clearer.
Seems pretty clear to me.

Don't start in with us again Tink :mad: I am so, not in the mood. Especially since not a month after you tore into both Diamond and myself you fucked a big guy and loved it! :rolleyes::wink:

From what I gathered on that post was she was upfront with what she wanted and seemed to not be cruel about it with her male suitors. I dont agree with limiting yourself but she knows what she wants and hopefully she finds it without hurting anyone.
She found her King a few months ago and I am ecstatically happy for them both. It gives me hope that there may be one more great guy out there just for me.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah... but it was still fun. But the fact is that she would still turn someone down irregardless of their personality because their cock did not follow suit. That is low. That is cruel, that is what you basically described.

Don't start in with us again Tink :mad: I am so, not in the mood. Especially since not a month after you tore into both Diamond and myself you fucked a big guy and loved it! :rolleyes::wink:

She found her King a few months ago and I am ecstatically happy for them both. It gives me hope that there may be one more great guy out there just for me.
No. There is a difference. I respect you because you don't lie and say you haven't been with smaller guys, when I know for a fact she has been. I liked it at the time... but fancy that I'm back with my average boys... and like it so much more.

She didn't find her king... he lives across the ocean from her. Last I heard they still haven't met. So that is complete bull.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No. There is a difference. I respect you because you don't lie and say you haven't been with smaller guys, when I know for a fact she has been. I liked it at the time... but fancy that I'm back with my average boys... and like it so much more. Okay, that is fair enough, I stand corrected. :redface:

She didn't find her king... he lives across the ocean from her. Last I heard they still haven't met. So that is complete bull.
I chatted with her just last week, they have met! He came to visit her and it appears their love relationship is a fait accompli. :smile::cool: One more LPSG'true love' success story.

Broken5150

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
broken I saw Van Halen at MSG a few weeks ago and they rocked!

Lucky bastard. I was cursing their name because they werent coming to Colorado and then they go and schedule a second leg of the tour and pick Feb 1 to come to Denver. I will be overseas during that time so Im out of luck again. Damn.:mad:

Broken5150

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've seen this phenomenon too. It's been around longer with men, I think - I've heard men say some pretty nasty things about women who have rejected them, and then extend that nastiness to all women.

Men have been objectifying women and choosing women for their looks (or a subset thereof) forever. I don't believe that women and men are all that different, so it makes sense that some women will objectify men, too. I don't have any more of a problem with that than I do with men objectifying women.

However, it bothers me when it goes beyond objectification into the realm of hate/ridicule or playing on insecurities. If there's a woman I'm not attracted to, I don't go out of my way to point out the aspects of her appearance I don't like - I'm sure she's well aware of them. I'm sure men with small penises are well aware of their penis size.

Man you hit the nail on the head with this post. My thoughts exactly. I enjoy beauty as much as the next guy but if there is nothing inside then the outside is worthless.

SereneBlue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We like what we like.

If a man prefers to only sleep with above average beautiful women that is his choice. It's what the entire PUA community is all about - trying to sleep with as many of the top-most beautiful women as they possibly can. And it's ok. It's their choice. I've never seen any man condemn another man for admitting physical beauty is one of the important traits he wants in a woman.

Likewise it's also ok to use penis size as one of the factors of what attracts a woman to sleeping with a man or bypassing another.

Attraction and preferences are rarely logical. They just tend to be whatever they are. With some men it's top-tier physical beauty. With some women it's large size. Both are ok. It just is what it is.

What is NOT ok IMO is ridiculing, hurting or humiliating someone who doesn't happen to have whatever feature you're attracted to or prefer.

BigDuder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i just want to point out, sereneblue, that men, while they will certainly shoot for incrediby hot girls, will actually fuck anything with a vagina. it is just something we do.

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i just want to point out, sereneblue, that men, while they will certainly shoot for incrediby hot girls, will actually fuck anything with a vagina. it is just something we do.
That's so insulting Big Duder...not just to women but to the men you think you speak for...there are decent men in this world.

SereneBlue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I don't know what men you know but I do know men who will not just fuck anything with a hole that throws herself at them. Such men do exist and in that regard they're similar in their preferences and high standards to female Size Queens.

Shoot...I can't remember his Name but there's a guy who posts on LPSG regularly that has it in his SIG that any woman who propositions him but does not have a body like Hotmilf says he GUARANTEES
he will reject having sex with her. He is very proud and feels no need to stoop to anything lower than women who meet his extreme physical beauty standards.