Finger First for Fantastic Foreplay

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe it's just the threads I'm reading but it seems an awful lot of you boys are having trouble getting your cocks into girls pussys lately. :confused: I know girth can be an issue; but most of you just need to go old school, with the foreplay and use your fingers. Start with one finger and go to two or three fingers. Depending on how big your fingers are she may not be able to take three fingers.

FINGERING HER CLIT – soft and slow
Now, the way lots of girls like to be fingered to orgasm is slow, soft, and very very gently. If she's really wet, you might even want to dip your fingers gently into her hole, and get them wet like that, before placing them over the clit.

When she's ready, place one or two fingers (your first and middle finger, usually) over her clit, when it's wet and slippery, and start to gently rub and tease. Rub it slowly from side to side, or up and down. Rub around it, too. Not hard. In fact, you might not want to have too much contact between your fingers and her pussy. Try to be as light and delicate as you can, just tease it and play with it as if it were the delicate petals of a flower.

You can vary the motion, firmness of your touch, and the speed with which you touch her, but at the end of it, you should be turning her on and you should feel it swelling and expanding. If it's getting less wet, use her pussy juice or more lube and keep it REALLY wet.

Once she's getting really into it, find a regular motion that she likes, and repeat it again and again. Not necessarily harder or faster (unless that works), but perhaps more firmly, more repetitive. Circular motions usually work well. Sucking her nipple or kissing her while you're doing it often helps.

When she's squirming and getting into it, just keep doing what you're doing, continue with the motion, and before long, she should start throbbing (you'll feel it pulsing) and she'll gyrate and have a really powerful orgasm. This can take anything from one minute to thirty minutes, but it's usually between five and fifteen. Don't keep going after five minutes if she's not enjoying it at all. If she starts enjoying it less, vary it, because the idea is to BUILD the pressure and the pleasure. It's a very slow, gentle process.

If it doesn't work, don't worry, it doesn't work on every girl.

FINGERING HER CLIT – harder
This way, again, make sure it's really wet and she's horny, then find the clit with your finger (this works standing up really well) and start moving your finger from side to side while pressing on it. As she starts to enjoy it, do it harder and faster. After thirty seconds to two minutes, she'll start really enjoying it, and just keep going harder and faster. Make sure it's wet. Press even harder on the clit itself and keep rubbing from side to side, over and over, as fast as you can. If this hurts at any time, or she says she doesn't like it, you should stop.

Start by performing a little oral on her inner thighs, labia and clit especially, to get her nice and wet. The rest of this (except for, perhaps, the very end) can be enhanced by continually sucking and licking the clitoris throughout the duration of the act - oral definitely increases the power and pleasure of the female ejaculating orgasm.

Now, take the hand that you write with, and take the two fingers closest to your thumb (your pointer/index finger and your middle finger) and make them wet with your mouth, with hers, or with her pussy juice (she should be glistening wet for this to work properly). MAKE SURE YOUR NAILS ARE TRIMMED AND NOT SHARP.

Slide those two fingers in, with the fingerprint part of the fingers facing up (nails down), slide them in firmly but slowly, as far as they will go without using too much pressure. If she is really tight you make need to start with one, and if there is a lot of wetness but resistance, you may need to tease and taste her pussy some more. Once you get those fingers in, tease her inner walls slowly with the pads of your fingers, and get her even more juicy. When you think that she is ready to have the orgasm of her life, you may begin:

Now you will maneuver your fingers to find her g-spot. Yes, it exists, and yes, every woman has one. Slide your fingers in about 2 inches, UP, and then BACK towards the front of the pussy (like you're going up behind her clitty). Her g-spot is actually a patch of her inner walls which is on the FRONT INNER WALL of her pussy, above the hole itself. So, in, up, and back towards the entrance. You should feel, on that wall, a very rough patch of skin – rougher than the rest of her smooth inner pussy. You've found it. Congratulations.

By making a beckoning motion with your two fingers (a come hither, bending fingers motion), you should be able to pull the fingerprint/pad part of the tips of your two fingers against that spot. Try it. Pull back against it with your two fingers and press a little. Tease it, stimulate it with your fingers. Make her feel good. She should be squirming and breathing very heavily by now.

As you start to rhythmically tap/press/pull your fingertips against the g-spot, she should start getting wetter. If you're doing it right, and she's comfortable with it, you'll start to hear squelching, sponge-like sounds. The g-spot is like a sponge, it contains a lot of liquid, and feels rough. Keep pressing your fingers against it, over and over, rhythmically, with the same kind of rhythm as if you were sliding your cock in and out of her pussy.

As she starts to get wetter, and enjoy it more, start doing it harder. The more she thrashes from side to side, the harder you do it. Eventually, you can replace the tapping/poking of the g-spot with an outright speed-sliding of those two fingers in and out of her hole. Do it faster and faster, maintain the rhythm, but increase the force. Even when you're slamming them straight in and out of her hole, try and maintain an upward, outward force with the fingertips, so you're still pressing up against that g-spot even as you're slamming her with your fingers with reckless abandon.

Through all of this, she should be squelching, squirming and OBVIOUSLY loving it. If she's not, you must stop. If she says it hurts (especially if she says it more than once, you might want to stop or at LEAST slow down or not do it so hard. Make sure she's always wet – not dry for any period of time.

Now here's the crucial part. When she gets close to ejaculation, she will say that she needs to pee. SHE DOES NOT NEED TO PEE. It's just a temporary sensation that will pass, but you have to make sure she knows about it beforehand, and you have to make sure she does not stop you, and you do not desist in your slamming. Hold her legs apart with the other hand, if you have to. You can even use your head or knees or whatever to hold her legs open, but make sure she stays relatively still (or she might get hurt on your fingers) and that you KEEP GOING. In fact, when she needs to pee, that's when you should start doing it harder, cause orgasm is around the corner.

10-50 seconds after the pee sensation begins, she will start to cum. When she does, DON'T STOP. Just do it harder and harder and harder, pressuring the g-spot upwards all the while. Now she should start to ejaculate. She'll scream, and her pussy will start shooting clear (transparent), odorless liquid all over the place. There could be a lot of it, it might soak you completely and soak the sheets and everything around her, so make sure you're prepared.

I guarantee you, if she's never had one before, the squirting orgasm will be the best orgasm of her life. In my experience, 97% of women are capable of having them, and in certain circumstances, I think it's more like 99.9%. If you want her to ejaculate in great volumes, have her drink lots of water before you do it, and stay well hydrated (it's physically exhausting and dehydrating) so be careful if you try more than 2 at once.

Reactions: 1049997

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You tell em NJ!!!:wink:
I had to say something. You can't go shoving 5.5" girth into a pussy without fingering first. Especially if she's a virgin or very new to sex. Plus, why would you put your dick someplace you wouldn't put your hand? :confused:

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fingering is great but when she is into it she only wants clitoral stimulation. From day one she never liked having even one finger inside her, we now realize that she was and is tight.

She does dilate her vagina and ass nearly every day with increasing diameters of vibrators and after more than three years she still can't take me comfortably in her vagina, we have better luck with anal, but she still is working on relaxation.

Here is how it usually plays out: before sex she will vibrate and dilate. If she can't help herself and orgasms from the vibrators, one in her vagina and the other on her clitoris, and we proceed to her laying on her back by the side of the bed and my trying to enter her, her vagina has already started to go into "post-orgasmic mode" and it is harder for her to take me into her.

She is now holding off on her orgasm so that she is more receptive to my entering her but when we get into position, even though she was on the verge of orgasm, she has to re-find her relaxation point, get her vibrator lined up, more lubrication and then allowing me to be her dilator. At first she can't even take the head of my penis (I do not have a mushroom head and the head tapers to about 5.25" girth at the corona) after more vibration and lubrication I can sometimes work in about 1/2 of my penis, on a rare good night, I can get about 5" inside her, but I have to move with slow, rhythmic strokes in order to keep from hurting her.

Now here is the question: When she starts to build up to an orgasm, from the combination of vibration and she says penetration adds to her orgasm (she says it's different from a vibration only orgasm). As her body starts to tense, her vaginal musculature starts to clamp down, in a sense it seems to be trying to push me out, and she complains about me being too deep, sometimes she says I am too deep when I have only managed to get the head in and sometimes if I am 2-3" inside her.

If I can manage to stay inside her when she starts to orgasm, I feel intense pressure on my penis, and herein lies my question: it seems strange that I feel the most intense pressure on the top side of my penis, it can be somewhat painful and leave me sore. I would have thought that the pressure induced by a vaginal orgasm would be felt more equally around the whole of my penis, but the difference is quite extreme.

Are vaginal orgasms more focused on one side or another? Have you ladies or men noticed anything like this?

Mike7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The combination of fingers on g-spot or spreading her walls open along with tongue on her clit at the same time really works wonders. Even without ejaculation her orgasm will be very intense with that combo.

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Finger fucking is the only thing that makes me squirt like a fountain. I absolutely love it. I'd rather be finger fucked than eaten but hell, if he's licking my clit at the same time, he better fucking wear a snorkel cause I'm drowning him!