Finger Fucked My Man...

not4nuthin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A few weeks ago my boyfriend and I were laying in bed and I began to rub his ass. He let me stick my fingers in his ass and I rubbed his prostate until he nearly climaxed. I think he was ashamed of the fact that he liked it. Now he wants me to do it again but this time he wants me to do it until he cums. Do you think he might be a little gay? And YES, I want to do it again and I want him to climax while doing it. The last time his dick got rock hard and he was moaning like crazy. It turned me on!!!

not4nuthin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
"Do you think he might be a little gay?"

I'm not sure why it would matter. If it turns both of you on, and you both want to do it, then clearly you should do it.

Oh, it doesn't matter. I'm just curious. I mean, he's even super shy about talking about it. AND he and his co-workers are always doing these borderline-gay pranks on each other. SMDH...

not4nuthin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Don't think that needs to be a question...there dosn't see to be anything here that even suggest he likes dudes...

he liked it, you liked it... DO IT MORE!

now if he goes and buys a huge dildo... maybe start to worry haha

LOL! Funny... But umm... What if he does? LOL!!!

I've discussed having threesomes and he refuses to have another guy involved. I can't help but to wonder what would happen since this new discovery.

rheretoday

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
A few weeks ago my boyfriend and I were laying in bed and I began to rub his ass. He let me stick my fingers in his ass and I rubbed his prostate until he nearly climaxed. I think he was ashamed of the fact that he liked it. Now he wants me to do it again but this time he wants me to do it until he cums. Do you think he might be a little gay? And YES, I want to do it again and I want him to climax while doing it. The last time his dick got rock hard and he was moaning like crazy. It turned me on!!!

Hmmmm I don't think so

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Nope not gay. I love when a guy lets me play with his ass. Try massaging his prostate when you're blowing him... in my experience it he will lose his mind! Just be prepared to swallow quick! And even if you did use a dildo/strapon/feeldoe on his ass - still doesn't mean he's gay. It just means that he has discovered a whole new erogenous area of his body - and it's a good one.

Now... if he dumps you and starts screwing men.... maybe he's gay.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's not gay if it's a woman doing it to a man. Likely he would not be turned on at all if you were a guy.

Also, I hope you let him finger you similarly.

my64sqin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hell, I wish my wife would massage my "male G-spot" . I'm 100% str8, and see nothing gay about this. I have an aneros prostate stimulator and when we use it during sex, I come so hard that I damn near pass out! You've found it! Now both of you enjoy it! Guarantee it will cross his eyes when he comes!

woogexx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
if she starts fucking him and fingering him more and more, all that will make him do is yearn for the REAL thing

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
if she starts fucking him and fingering him more and more, all that will make him do is yearn for the REAL thing

LOL! And nipple play will make a gay man straight, because once you get started....bigger will be better!

Buckstar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Some lucky str8 men, like your guy, are enlightened and more secure in their str8 manhood than most. The other str8 men who are afraid of the their most erogenous g-spot zone are losing out. Poor guys. Oh and btw, there gay exclusively 'top' guys who are also afraid to go there. Sad. If they only knew.

MisterSix

Experimental Member
Media
I went to the doctor last year, and he checked my prostate. It was NOT an enjoyable experience. Hopefully, you had a more enjoyable technique than the doc.

I don't think he's gay. I think he just enjoyed the stimulation, and also the hardon that he got from it.